Brewers at Cubs IST

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Offense has been inconsistent most of the year. Cubs need to snap out of it soon.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
wonder if Epstein & Maddon are totally cool with this because of FanGraphs...lol

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Tying run is on. Put in Schwar.....oh, never mind.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Another poor offensive performance by the Cubs.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LMAO. I wonder if Beck, TL, Silence, or Parade can quote some more stats about how Cubs are a lock for the division?

You can't see the forest for the trees. And then if Cubs don't win the division, you'll make some dumb comment like "sucks they missed the playoffs."

Funny how this asshole only shows up here when the Cubs are going poorly. Where was he when the Cubs extended the lead? I swear this guy is Chibears55's alt or his gay lover....one of the two.

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
Funny how this asshole only shows up here when the Cubs are going poorly. Where was he when the Cubs extended the lead? I swear this guy is Chibears55's alt or his gay lover....one of the two.

Well Cubs have been going poorly for quite a while now. That's why it seems like that asshole.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yeah, time to start worrying..

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well Cubs have been going poorly for quite a while now. That's why it seems like that asshole.

You ARE an alt. Nobody else could be that fucking stupid. They still have the best record in the NL, moron. You went on ignore before, now your Alt will join you.

It's the best way to deal with trolls.....particularly the dumb ones.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
LMAO. I wonder if Beck, TL, Silence, or Parade can quote some more stats about how Cubs are a lock for the division?

As I said before, if you want to panic when a team is a game or two back then by all means go for it. The point I was always trying to make was until it got this close it wasn't worth whining about. I never said it was a lock that they would win the division. I said they were the overwhelming favorites. Guess what, they still are. They could easily take 2 of 3 in this series and put this fairly close to away with only 15 games remaining for MIL and 17 for the cubs.

I like the way Q has been pitching of late. His last 4 starts have been pretty good. Hendricks has given up 14 runs since the start of august over 42.2 IP which is a 2.95 ERA. MIL also likely blew Hader for at the very least tomorrow and possibly wed too by throwing him 2 innings tonight. Last time Chacin faced the cubs he only lasted 4.2 IP giving up 3 runs and Anderson isn't that great either with a 3.95 ERA.

Would it be better had they won tonight? Sure but frankly I was only ever hoping to win 2 of the games in this series anyways. They didn't play terribly tonight. They lost a 1 run game to a pretty good team. Edwards doesn't throw that wild pitch and who knows what happens. Regardless, they now have to work a bit harder for their meal but like why is the first thought you seem to have that this is where it all falls apart? Even if they get swept this series, their remaining schedule isn't that crazy especially with the fact that Arizona has suddenly started playing terrible ball(3-7 in their last 10) and the fact the cards have come back to earth(5-5 in their last 10). Pitt wont be a cake walk but they are a .500 team. Cincy and the Sox should be fairly easy series.

And the fact remains, the cubs have more games to play so their destiny is in their hands. MiL can't say the same presently.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Oh and for what it's worth, even though the amount of games without a day off is pretty shitty for the cubs, of the remaining 19 games, the cubs only have to leave chicago for the wash game thursday and for the 3 game set vs ARI the 17-19th. The rest of the games are either at home or at the white sox which is a pseudo home game. They are 44-24(.647) at home this year and 39-35(.527) on the road.

Holy Cow

Liked Posts:
Hope to be wrong but I think the Milw bullpen will be the difference in the nl central race..milw also has a favorable sked and would be very surprised if Hader wasn't available on Wendesday...may look back at the fa signings as the difference in the end

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
As I said before, if you want to panic when a team is a game or two back then by all means go for it. The point I was always trying to make was until it got this close it wasn't worth whining about. I never said it was a lock that they would win the division. I said they were the overwhelming favorites. Guess what, they still are. They could easily take 2 of 3 in this series and put this fairly close to away with only 15 games remaining for MIL and 17 for the cubs.

I like the way Q has been pitching of late. His last 4 starts have been pretty good. Hendricks has given up 14 runs since the start of august over 42.2 IP which is a 2.95 ERA. MIL also likely blew Hader for at the very least tomorrow and possibly wed too by throwing him 2 innings tonight. Last time Chacin faced the cubs he only lasted 4.2 IP giving up 3 runs and Anderson isn't that great either with a 3.95 ERA.

Would it be better had they won tonight? Sure but frankly I was only ever hoping to win 2 of the games in this series anyways. They didn't play terribly tonight. They lost a 1 run game to a pretty good team. Edwards doesn't throw that wild pitch and who knows what happens. Regardless, they now have to work a bit harder for their meal but like why is the first thought you seem to have that this is where it all falls apart? Even if they get swept this series, their remaining schedule isn't that crazy especially with the fact that Arizona has suddenly started playing terrible ball(3-7 in their last 10) and the fact the cards have come back to earth(5-5 in their last 10). Pitt wont be a cake walk but they are a .500 team. Cincy and the Sox should be fairly easy series.

And the fact remains, the cubs have more games to play so their destiny is in their hands. MiL can't say the same presently.

It's been falling apart for some time now. For whatever reason, you're just not seeing it. You will keep quoting FanGraphs to show how the odds favor the Cubs until they no longer do.