Does anyone know

czman

Liked Posts:
A site that tracks DL history for players? I can't find any information about this.

Thanks in advance.

czman

Liked Posts:

Were you born an asshat or do you take daily pills to reach this level of asshatery?

Obviously I used google and did not find a what I am looking for. The site I provided is not searchable to the level I would like. I understand a simpleton such as yourself, has never had a thought scratch deeper than the surface so you don't actually know how hard getting good searchable data is.

I any case. If someone has some useful data I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope maybe Beck or some of the other data guys will have some ideas. Clearly Gustavus Adolphus has no original thoughts and if one ever did enter his head it would probably die of loneliness.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Were you born an asshat or do you take daily pills to reach this level of asshatery?

Obviously I used google and did not find a what I am looking for. The site I provided is not searchable to the level I would like. I understand a simpleton such as yourself, has never had a thought scratch deeper than the surface so you don't actually know how hard getting good searchable data is.

I any case. If someone has some useful data I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope maybe Beck or some of the other data guys will have some ideas. Clearly Gustavus Adolphus has no original thoughts and if one ever did enter his head it would probably die of loneliness.

The fourth link that was provided is what you were looking for.

czman

Liked Posts:
For the data guys. Last season I noticed that Addison Russel was making more throwing errors after this shoulder issue. This season is throwing errors are greater too.

2015=1 per 123 PO
2016=1 per 43.11 PO
2017=1 per 25.8 PO (he had the shoulder issue early in the season)
2018=1 per 33.44 PO

Fangraphs has his accuracy at 77, 80, 64, 75. It has gone down since the shoulder issue. My hypothesis is that IF who have shoulder problems, even minor ones, have long term throwing issues.

This is relevant for two reasons. Kris Brant and Addison Russell. If this is an actual trend it might make sense that Bryant move to the OF. It also may mean that we won't see the great defensive numbers Russell had in his first two years again. Fangraphs has his defense getting worse. I wonder how much that has to do with his throwing. Will this limit is ceiling?

I would like more data on this, but I am not sure if there is an easy way to gather IF with shoulder DL stints. Obviously Russell did not even go on the DL for his shoulder, he went on with a foot issue. I don't think I can get perfect data. I am hoping for good enough data to make a reasonable conclusion. If anyone knows of a good database that is searchable for injury and position I would greatly appreciate it.