IST Cubs @ ARI

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Dodgers are the most dangerous NL team.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Probably because the Braves will be playing either the Dodgers or Rockies in the NLDS as division winners..

You think of that

Seeing it is NL Champ vs WC all of the choices are silly to begin with.

It is either Mil as champ Cubs WC. or vice versa.

Rest are playing each other.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Dodgers are the most dangerous NL team.

I would think the Cubs are myself. 4 guys that can shut you down. Deep pen. Solid bench. O that can explode if you make a mistake.

I still believe the Cubs beat them selves before another team beats them.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Seeing it is NL Champ vs WC all of the choices are silly to begin with.

It is either Mil as champ Cubs WC. or vice versa.

Rest are playing each other.

What the hell are you talking about?

My response was to which team i prefer the cubs to face in NLDS in order, assuming the cubs dont fall on their face and they win the division ..

Wow..LMAO

CSF77

Liked Posts:
What the hell are you talking about?

My response was to which team i prefer the cubs to face in NLDS in order, assuming the cubs dont fall on their face and they win the division ..

Wow..LMAO

Concidering you shot first I chose to shoot back. The rules for the play offs were posted Aug 2.

It has little to do with preference. Cubs and the WC would have to fall behind. Weird bit is the WC is a He 2nd best team and the 2nd WC is the 3rd. We saw this in 2015.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I would think the Cubs are myself. 4 guys that can shut you down. Deep pen. Solid bench. O that can explode if you make a mistake.

I still believe the Cubs beat them selves before another team beats them.

Honestly I think Atl beats them. Atl is ahead of their Curve like the Cubs were in 2015. Any team that you have to not sleep on is them.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Concidering you shot first I chose to shoot back. The rules for the play offs were posted Aug 2.

It has little to do with preference. Cubs and the WC would have to fall behind. Weird bit is the WC is a He 2nd best team and the 2nd WC is the 3rd. We saw this in 2015.
Shot what first and rules of playoffs ????

I responded to TC with my team preference for the cubs in the NLDS..

You responded with something goofy shit about no team from the east..

I reminded you that the Braves would be playing either the Dodgers or Rockies..

All the crap after that from you is from frickn left field..

Lol

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
Honestly I think Atl beats them. Atl is ahead of their Curve like the Cubs were in 2015. Any team that you have to not sleep on is them.

I agree with you. Braves could beat the Cubs as well though not as confident in that.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I agree with you. Braves could beat the Cubs as well though not as confident in that.

They are kinda lurker aren’t they? I didn’t see them mattering at all going in. Phi I get with their investments. Nats fell short but honestly seeing how they are in the same Div as Atl it kinda tells me that they might have been beat vs under performing.

It wouldn’t shock me to see them slap around LAD then go into a 7 game.

Still the team that bothers me the most is Milwaukee. They know each other very well now and for the most part played on equal footing. Any momentum built up in a 5 can become irreversible

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
They are kinda lurker aren’t they? I didn’t see them mattering at all going in. Phi I get with their investments. Nats fell short but honestly seeing how they are in the same Div as Atl it kinda tells me that they might have been beat vs under performing.

It wouldn’t shock me to see them slap around LAD then go into a 7 game.

Still the team that bothers me the most is Milwaukee. They know each other very well now and for the most part played on equal footing. Any momentum built up in a 5 can become irreversible

Cubs should beat Milwaukee (if they get by STL) in the NLDS. I'm not too worried about them.