legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I agree with all that was said. Still played better than their pro bowl QB.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I know there are people say that Trubisky will get better as the season progresses. I think he is more likely to get worse because teams will be able to attack his weaknesses. Defense coordinators will start throwing additional wrinkles his way. This is why trying to learn how to be a QB at the NFL level rarely works out. You need to come into the NFL with very few weaknesses otherwise the league is gonna chew you up.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I credit that to our defense! Tru wasn't playing anything close to the kind of Defense we have!

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Tough to argue with what he said. As a Bears fan, you just hope that Mitch will improve.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What quarterback doesn’t do worse under pressure? The success for any defense is getting after the QB.....

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else hear Dear Sweet Mitchel audible last night? I heard Kill, Kill, Kill a couple of different times. I didn't hear that in the GB game. Hopefully a good sign he's getting more comfortable reading defenses and the offense.

I think dealing with pressure and reacting to blitzes will come with time. The article is pretty accurate though. Probably the most concerning thing with Trip M's game right now.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I know there are people say that Trubisky will get better as the season progresses. I think he is more likely to get worse because teams will be able to attack his weaknesses. Defense coordinators will start throwing additional wrinkles his way. This is why trying to learn how to be a QB at the NFL level rarely works out. You need to come into the NFL with very few weaknesses otherwise the league is gonna chew you up.
And who is this perfect QB draft pick you speak of?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To be fair to Wilson he really never had a chance. Their OL is terrible and the Bears were absolutely all over him. It reminded me of Jason Campbell against Fangio's Niners defense in 2012. Just an assault from the get go.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah Wilson was fucked. The DL is nasty here. You'll get pressured by everyone except Floyd

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
To be fair to Wilson he really never had a chance. Their OL is terrible and the Bears were absolutely all over him. It reminded me of Jason Campbell against Fangio's Niners defense in 2012. Just an assault from the get go.

Their oline reminded me allot of the ones cutler had and people used as an excuse. It’s like they found Jamarcus Webb and frank omyiale clones to anchor that oline lol

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lmfao come on man low blow! lol

Hurts me more than it should hurt him. I was really high on Floyd when he left Georgia but right now all he has shown is he is serviceable but not really a threat.