1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Different situation

Chapman situation was over,and he was a 1/2 year rental

Russell stuff just beginning and there 3 more years with him

Theo says Goodbye
You're right. The Chapman stuff was worse, but I guess that's what you have to do sometimes to win a title.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
a lot of women are really nuts. it wouldn't surprise me if she was making it all up to get back at him. fake claims being believed are en vogue right now.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Tried to read it but it felt pretty fluff.

So what is going on? Did Addy get a new girl and this is retribution?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Ok just read it again.... if it is legit he has some serious issues going on and I really don’t know his background but I do know that personality type that she is portraying. I have family like that. Family that I don’t associate with.

But IDK honestly here. This feels played up somewhat and I’m looking at it as why hold back before and now attack from the Pedestal and using the typical “God” approach. Ie righous.

It makes pause honestly and wonder about motivation? What is her end game? Money? Justice?

I have a belief of don’t bite the hand that feeds. That applies to your children also. So what happened? Did Addy cut off the kids and this is pay back? Is she cray/cray and willing to ruin her kids future?

So at the end of the day I don’t think that I want to jump into this Pyle of mud.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I do think there needs to be an in depth investigation here. Honestly, I do question the timing of it, but again, the divorce just became official as well, so that could be a factor. I really don't know what to believe anymore. It's just questionable to me because it was done through a blog. It seems fishy that way.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Different situation

Chapman situation was over,and he was a 1/2 year rental

Russell stuff just beginning and there 3 more years with him

Theo says Goodbye

LMAO, let's not pretend the Cubs are some moral beacon here. They traded for Chapman, and they also traded for Murphy, who's been accused of being a homophobe due to his comments.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no idea if he is guilty or not...not my call. I do know that's it's funny that Sox fans pick this moment to jump on here and pick his bones when there hasn't been a single post on their own forum in two fucking weeks.

Classy....

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
In general, when a woman accuses a man of abuse , and that man is a celebrity, the backlash they receive is often just as bad as the abuse they endured, sometimes worse. Death threats, being forced to move, constant harassment, etc...

The mere suggestion that someone would volunteer for this treatment, and it not being true, is beyond dumb.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In general, when a woman accuses a man of abuse , and that man is a celebrity, the backlash they receive is often just as bad as the abuse they endured, sometimes worse. Death threats, being forced to move, constant harassment, etc...

The mere suggestion that someone would volunteer for this treatment, and it not being true, is beyond dumb.

Except it happens. What gives her more credibility is that they were married, and now divorced, which likely takes money out of the picture. The question is, why on a blog? Not saying she is lying, and maybe she wanted the divorce to be final before making it public, but the blog thing is weird to me. Maybe it's just because I'm in my mid thirties and don't really understand the gravity of social media.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Except it happens. What gives her more credibility is that they were married, and now divorced, which likely takes money out of the picture. The question is, why on a blog? Not saying she is lying, and maybe she wanted the divorce to be final before making it public, but the blog thing is weird to me. Maybe it's just because I'm in my mid thirties and don't really understand the gravity of social media.

Yes it happens, but at like a 2%-10% rate. I don't know many people who would take those odds. For most women they don't want to escalate situations by involving the police, so blogging about it made it less confrontational.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea if he is guilty or not...not my call. I do know that's it's funny that Sox fans pick this moment to jump on here and pick his bones when there hasn't been a single post on their own forum in two fucking weeks.

Classy....

That's unfortunately typical of that fan base.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes it happens, but at like a 2%-10% rate. I don't know many people who would take those odds. For most women they don't want to escalate situations by involving the police, so blogging about it made it less confrontational.

It also makes it a lot more public.

CSF77

Liked Posts:

Tha is so off honestly. You have a high profile professional sports player and you want to keep it hush hush by blogging? Really seems to be naive at best because it got him suspended.

Look I see it as revenge or she got bad advice from her religious peers. The whole higher ground bleed with it.

That is why I am skeptical about this. It makes no sense. Has kids with the guy that you can sue him for child support. But no you attack his ability to make more net thus screwing your children?

So off it makes no sense at all.

So real bad advice or she is a self centered nut job.

The fact he maybe a complete ass hole is besides the point here. Sometimes shut up. Get out. Let him make his cash and absorb your share and let it go.

What she did makes her suspect.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If she was physically abused, it is a criminal matter. He would deserve to be prosecuted and face the consequences. Telling her to "shut up and let it go" is ridiculous.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
If she was physically abused, it is a criminal matter. He would deserve to be prosecuted and face the consequences. Telling her to "shut up and let it go" is ridiculous.

If it was that severe it would have been criminal at that time.

The fact that this is years removed means something happened to make her come out with it.

Be it religious bad advice or self release.

The end of the day if you make a decision that impacts the future of your children you do not air it in blog.

You get a lawyer.

If the violence was that bad you go and get help then. So I do get abuse and the time to finally make a amendment. But that happened then and what matters is now.

Buy coming out it affects their children. And honestly in a blog is just poor taste in general. If this needed to be done she should have sought legal counsel