McGoat vs Khabib

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No different than Connor attacking the bus of Khabib's people.

Payback's a bitch. White let Connor fight after he attacked fellow fighters. You reap what you sow.

I hope that is true.... but Connor is a much bigger money maker.

I want to see Khabib vs Ferguson.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fergy vs Khabib please

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Um. None of that was real. Dana is taking notes from Vince McMahon. The UFC has entered the WWE era.

I was waiting for Bork to sneak up behind DC and suplex him

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope that is true.... but Connor is a much bigger money maker.

I want to see Khabib vs Ferguson.

After the scrum was broken up after about 10 minutes, UFC president Dana White said to Nurmagomedov in the cage, “People are going to get arrested tonight.” Nurmagomedov responded, “Put me in jail. No problem.”

Khabib don't give a fuck. Allegedly in addition to the bus attack Connor's people been attacking his family and religion. Rumors Khabib was planning to retire after this undefeated so I don't think White and Connor realize Khabib don't give a fuck.

But let's see what happens when dust settles.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ufc-22...-submission-win-conor-mcgregor-051534888.html

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Khabib and his folks are scrubs. Could have become the new face and decided to act like idiots. I get the personal confrontation to hype another fight but jumping into a crowd of innocent people and throwing sucker punches.

NAH

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Khabib and his folks are scrubs. Could have become the new face and decided to act like idiots. I get the personal confrontation to hype another fight but jumping into a crowd of innocent people and throwing sucker punches.

NAH

He went after another MMA fight who trains Connor in Jiu Jitsu and who Rogan said was talking shit.

He doesn't want to be the face as rumors he plans on retiring. This was personal not just an MMA fight.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

NAH

NEWSFLASH: None of it was real. Welcome to the WWE/UFC era... god, how stupid are some people to buy what happened tonight and think it was real?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
He went after another MMA fight who trains Connor in Jiu Jitsu and who Rogan said was talking shit.

That puts innocent people, who had nothing to do with it, in harm's way. Not justified, no matter how much shit was talked.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That puts innocent people, who had nothing to do with it, in harm's way. Not justified, no matter how much shit was talked.

Justified no. Expected, when Connor did the same thing with a bus of people and White let it slide, yes.

This isn't just about shit talking. Connor's people injured people and White put him in the ring with a dude that wanted payback.

It is like putting the family of a victim in a cage with the attacker and expecting them to just talk it out.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Not aware of his people injuring Khabib's people, can you drop a link to that?

Khabib had the chance to become the new face of the sport, instead he looked worse than any antics Conor has ever displayed. I was ready to become a fan of him tonight. But the dude is a piece of shit, surrounded by pieces of shit as well.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0Rxf6a1zI&t=89s[/video]

Video of Khabib confronting Lobov after he gave an interview in Russian trashing Khabib which is what started this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc56YrGbwu0[/video]

Connor and his people attacking bus.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How was Khabib able to talk to reporters in a press conference with how much trouble he was supposedly in.

Makes no fucking sense.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How was Khabib able to talk to reporters in a press conference with how much trouble he was supposedly in.

Makes no fucking sense.
Dillon Danis is a fighter and was not only talking shit to Khabib during the match but was waving for him to come at him. He complied.