What Card fans think. Owch.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
What Cardinals' Fans Are Saying

Their fans sound like Bears fans up until this season...

http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/thread/213/chicago-bears-cardinals-pregame-thread

-"I expect a competitive game. I also expect Mack to rip Bradford's head off and chuck it at McCoy if they run the same 3 yard passing game."

-"This game is going to be ugly. Bears have found their defense again and for now, it's carrying the load for both sides of the ball. Trubisky will have his breakout game against these perennial losers.
Bears 27
Cardinals 3
It's a total bloodbath and you'll know it when 50% of the fans in the stadium are rooting for the Bears. Remember 2006?"

-"Well, I'm certainly not going to predict a win. The Bears defense is one of the best......ummm….our offense is one of the worst...."

-"bears will load the box and come after sam...23-0 bears get a defensive td."

-"The Bears D is very good. So our pop Warner offense (possibly without Fitz) is going to look bad again. I am not a fan of Trubisky. The offensive scheme Chicago has (from KC) is terrific. But Mitch messes up time and time again. Unable to hit open receivers and generally having the deer in the headlights look. Am I saying we have a chance then? Um...No."

-"I can't even imagine us winning this game."

-"I can see Trubisky turning it over a few times and getting a defensive TD."

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
It feels great to have a defense that's once again respected around the league.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
These cards fans are idiots, don't they know how little experience Mitch and and how long it takes to learn this kind of offense. Too early to call Mitch a bust.

Everyone around here is pounding the table for Vick Ashley, and we get this.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Some quips from the Card fans.

we are anxiously awaiting the inevitable beatdown... kinda like an addict, knowing this hit could kill him, we will watch anyway... it's a sickness and a disease, not a moral failing... have mercy on our souls

There's a very good chance I could retire my fandom at halftime.

Mack may actually CONSUME bradford

Um, anyone else see we're 1 point favorites? Trubisky sucks and won't be the Bears starter in 3 years, but I just watched MNF and that's a better team than us. Their front 7 is good, they have 2 decent CB's, and an offensive scheme.

I have zero faith this team scores over 7 points against the bears.

That defense is good. Very good. Fast.

And as bad as Trubisky is at present, he’s an athlete and can make things happen with his legs. And Nagy has a creative mind. Oh, and Jordan Howard/Tarik Cohen is a good combo, their young wr (Miller) looks better than ours (Kirk), they have Allan Robinson and Taylor Gabriel and burton at TE. In other words, they are a real team.

Cardinals suck.

Sweet jesus, the Bears are going to maul us horribly on our home field.

This is going to be awful. Really, really awful.

The best thing we can hope for is Mack injuring Bradford. If Bradford goes down, we're instantly a better team.

Basically there are 7 pages of these type remarks. These were all from page one only. https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/styles/shared/headers/left-cardinals.jpg

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Another forum: “On a serious note, I think Cards have a chance to win this game. Chicago and Arizona are both bottom 5 offenses. Chicago defense is good but not Rams good. And this being a home game, Cardinals can keep their defense in check. Color me semi-excited. Can you imagine if they lose this game by double digits? boy-o-boy”

“Um, anyone else see we're 1 point favorites? Trubisky sucks and won't be the Bears starter in 3 years, but I just watched MNF and that's a better team than us. Their front 7 is good, they have 2 decent CB's, and an offensive scheme.

My joke was going to be that our goal should be to beat the spread but I'm seeing us as favorites. If you're into betting, time to go make some money. I will literally be happy if we keep it within a score so I have a reason to watch the 4th quarter for the first time this year. ”

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
That defense is good. Very good. Fast.

And as bad as Trubisky is at present, he’s an athlete and can make things happen with his legs. And Nagy has a creative mind. Oh, and Jordan Howard/Tarik Cohen is a good combo, their young wr (Miller) looks better than ours (Kirk), they have Allan Robinson and Taylor Gabriel and burton at TE. In other words, they are a real team.

Cardinals suck.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky does really suck I don't think they'll be the team to expose it this time. That would be funny if they did and the defense scored all the points again.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If Trubisky does really suck I don't think they'll be the team to expose it this time. That would be funny if they did and the defense scored all the points again.
I'll be fairly disappointed if Mitch has another mediocre showing against this garbage ass team.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I truly believe this game will be closer then some anticipate. I fully expect a win but playing a desperate team is dangerous.

The problem:
Bradford or Glennon.
Or a rookie and his first game against Mack and Smith.