Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
With this offense, I can't see them destroying anybody, unless they're getting defensive tds.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With this offense, I can't see them destroying anybody, unless they're getting defensive tds.

The offense scored more in week 2 than week 1. No reason to believe they can't potentially score more against a defense that is struggling and missing players.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The offense scored more in week 2 than week 1. No reason to believe they can't potentially score more against a defense that is struggling and missing players.

So, they went from 16, to 17, and now 18 maybe?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's a true Bear fan. ANYONE other than the current QB. Even if they've never played an NFL down.

Why do you think pretty much everyone outside of Bears fandom thinks Trubisky sucks?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was thinking more in terms of touchdowns. But, I mean, do you boo boo. Do you.

We're all hoping, but I need evidence first. Honestly, the defense shouldn't allow double digits against that shit offense.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Why do you think pretty much everyone outside of Bears fandom thinks Trubisky sucks?

tenor.gif

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't be surprised if Nagy ran our 2's this game. Maybe do a fan sweepstakes to play QB

Bears 63
Cardinals 6

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
This might be more of a struggle than most are predicting. I wouldn’t crown their ass just yet. Heh

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They don’t. Most are preaching patience.

Louis Riddick and Peter King are just a couple of guys this week who came out in support of Mitchell. In fact the only national guys I had seen trash him are Lombardi and La Confora, which is a win for Trubisky

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Dude, I've seen you want every shit backup QB the Bears have had over the last few years be the starter, so you Football IQ is shit, to say the least.

I still remember you claimed Mitch was the greatest Bears QB ever on draft day. But as soon as he become the starter, you turned on him. I think you always just feel the backup needs to play for some reason.

I wish I could recall if you were one of the dummies here claiming Matt Barkley was gonna be something special. Ha.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude, I've seen you want every shit backup QB the Bears have had over the last few years be the starter.

I still remember you claimed Mitch was the greatest Bears QB ever on draft day.

You're either senile or insane. Both of these statements are complete fabrications.

I wish I could recall if you were one of the dummies here claiming Matt Barkley was gonna be something special. Ha.

That would be noonthirtyjoe, who also thinks Trubisky is going to be "elite". Go figure.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If good Mitch shows up, we should be able to put up 24 to 27 points. So, I got 24 -13

If bad Mitch shows up, we may lose .

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If good Mitch shows up, we should be able to put up 24 to 27 points. So, I got 24 -13

If bad Mitch shows up, we may lose .

If Mitch plays at week 1 or 2 levels it will be close.

If he takes a step forward we should win pretty comfortabley.

Who knows how big an improvement the offense can make on a short week? I have no idea, couldn’t even venture a score. I think the Bears win, because I think a shut out is on the table from the defense.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Mitch plays at week 1 or 2 levels it will be close.

If he takes a step forward we should win pretty comfortabley.

Who knows how big an improvement the offense can make on a short week? I have no idea, couldn’t even venture a score. I think the Bears win, because I think a shut out is on the table from the defense.

I wouldn't expect any shutouts at all from this defense. The way Fangio plays the defense in the 4th quarter to waste the clock will likely give up a score at the very least.

Reactions: Myk