Tomorrow Will Test How Conditioned Mack and Smith Are

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
God damn, 100 degrees? My balls are sticky just from thinking about playing in that heat

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Game time temps will be close to 100. It'll really show how conditioned our team is, especially the guys who came in late to the team.

Last week some very good teams struggled in very hot playing conditions on the road.

I imagine Arizona will have the roof closed if it's going to be that hot.

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah dont they have retractable roof and AC in that pizza parlor? With that said, I thought both are still getting into game shape. Both Mack and Smith seem to get less effective towards the end of the game.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
yeah dont they have retractable roof and AC in that pizza parlor? With that said, I thought both are still getting into game shape. Both Mack and Smith seem to get less effective towards the end of the game.

I lol'd, what a reference.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was there at a Salsa/Bachata/Kizomba festival 3 months ago and it was 102 at MIDNIGHT.

No worries about being the sweaty person on the dance floor. EVERYONE was sweating, kinda like a misty rain on all dancers

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
All hot routes for Bradford, they have AC in the Desert

Svic

Liked Posts:
Game time temps will be close to 100. It'll really show how conditioned our team is, especially the guys who came in late to the team.

Last week some very good teams struggled in very hot playing conditions on the road.

Arizona has a dome. They will close the roof

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
I go out there a couple times a year to visit some good friends in Scottsdale. It can be brutally hot there. I'm talking over-microwaved Hot Pocket hot. Like the sun is right next to your face hot. Like Christina Applegate in Married With Children hot.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I go out there a couple times a year to visit some good friends in Scottsdale. It can be brutally hot there. I'm talking over-microwaved Hot Pocket hot. Like the sun is right next to your face hot. Like Christina Applegate in Married With Children hot.

I was out in AZ a few months ago and it was 114 degrees in Phoenix. TBH it just felt like a 90 degree day in Chicago. Dry heat doesn't bother me much.

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
I was in Tempe for the Bears / Eagles playoff game like 15 years or so ago. It was 125. I thought my skin was gonna melt off....

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I was out in AZ a few months ago and it was 114 degrees in Phoenix. TBH it just felt like a 90 degree day in Chicago. Dry heat doesn't bother me much.
Yep humidity+heat is death

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was in Tempe for the Bears / Eagles playoff game like 15 years or so ago. It was 125. I thought my skin was gonna melt off....

Clearly you forgot to lather in gravysauce

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s indoor and air conditioned.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Depends on when you go. I went to Tempe for a week in April and it was a beautiful 75 degrees all week. In fact, the last night I was there it rained, and everyone there told me the rarity I was witnessing.