New Mods

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Advice to new mods. Don't let any rummors about starting a revolution spread about you.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you were made mod, everyone would get banned, so you could finally be the smartest person in the room.

Well, maybe you would keep AussieBear around.
Wouldn't need to ban any of you as you are all well beneath me.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe true, if we discount any of your NFL and medical analysis.
Both my medical advice and football advice is superior to everyone else's. I know that and deep down all of you know that so who are we kidding?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It would be nice if one of the new 3 mods could make Aussie talk like an actual person with some intellect on here instead of the tard shit we have to endure from him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be nice if one of the new 3 mods could make Aussie talk like an actual person with some intellect on here instead of the tard shit we have to endure from him.

Apparently he wants his account deleted but Rush won't do it. The blood is on Rushes hands now.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Why could request Google to add that language to their database. Then when people log on, a pop-up will show, asking if you'd like to translate this site?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Did you ever read his IGT thread where he had an entire conversation with himself?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want to address a few things in this thread I just came across.

1. Sevvy's issue of me "trolling". Your definition of trolling basically described myself going back and forth for pages with people I disagreed with on topics. I was never off topic. Yes, I might call them an idiot...but I'd tell them directly why they were and back it up with data and logic based on that data. If that's trolling to you..I can't help you.

2. HawkBear- I never said CJ Beathard wouldn't get drafted, I said it would be laughable if he was because he's terrible....and he is. Want to nring up the other 15 times I pointed out his terrible performances in football games after you said he was going to play great?

3. Grimson- I don't use wikipedia for any research in terms of historical data or knowledge. Most of it comes from PFR, online journals and magazines I subscribe to and a lifelong weird obsession and ability to remember mundane shit about sports. It's pretty useless, except for posting here.

4. Spartan- I have been banned from this site twice. Once back in like 2010 for a few weeks and then once again by SilenceS a few years ago for reasons I still don't know. That temp ban was lifted, I saw the direction the site was going, and just decided to not post as much. Also, Rory and I are not the same person. Rush knows this better than anyone.

That about sums it up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Want to address a few things in this thread I just came across.

1. Sevvy's issue of me "trolling". Your definition of trolling basically described myself going back and forth for pages with people I disagreed with on topics. I was never off topic. Yes, I might call them an idiot...but I'd tell them directly why they were and back it up with data and logic based on that data. If that's trolling to you..I can't help you.

2. HawkBear- I never said CJ Beathard wouldn't get drafted, I said it would be laughable if he was because he's terrible....and he is. Want to nring up the other 15 times I pointed out his terrible performances in football games after you said he was going to play great?

3. Grimson- I don't use wikipedia for any research in terms of historical data or knowledge. Most of it comes from PFR, online journals and magazines I subscribe to and a lifelong weird obsession and ability to remember mundane shit about sports. It's pretty useless, except for posting here.

4. Spartan- I have been banned from this site twice. Once back in like 2010 for a few weeks and then once again by SilenceS a few years ago for reasons I still don't know. That temp ban was lifted, I saw the direction the site was going, and just decided to not post as much. Also, Rory and I are not the same person. Rush knows this better than anyone.

That about sums it up.

If you don't get a few QBs wrong, you aren't actually giving projection or trying hard enough. Everyone is genius in hindsight.