The Chicago Bears are In 1st place in the NFC North

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Ok yes this is excellent.

But is it just me, or was Trubisky not that bad today? He had the same struggles, the fumble and pick, fumble was especially bad, but he did hit a deep ball to Robinson. That's a good thing right? I think it was just more of the same from him.

I only watched the 4th quarter though, so that's why I'm asking.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Viking fans think Bears will the NFC :lol:

4 hours ago
Packers don't look good, but hard to bet against Aaron Rogers.
Detroit looks bad.
Bears have some potential.
Prior to this game I thought the Vikings were clear favorites to win the North, but a team that loses like this to the Bills and has Rams and Eagles coming up doesn't seem likely to be going anywhere. Come out of this game and wonder if the Vikings can even be a .500 team.

4 hours ago
Bears

My preseason pick was GB, at about 10-6. I suppose I'll still stand by that right now, obviously can't get 10-6 because of the tie, but in that neighborhood still. Bears might push.

The Bears look hungry, and moving twice as fast as the Vikings defensively.
I think tribusky is gonna be a good one by years end. I can feel it coming on.
as far as the Vikings, I think we are way overrated defensively, and our offense, is offensive for the most part.
But I always slow down to watch, whether they are a trainwreck or not.
we need some nasty players, this good guy image has run its course, nothing to show for it.

I’ll say the bears and 10-6 will win it

Look around...all the other " contenders" are looking far from it. Eagles could very realistically be 0-3 now...Saints have given up like 40 points a game...Steelers...Jaged lost 9-6 today...eeked out a win over Giants...Pats lost already.

If you went by today it would be a Chiefs-Bucs Super Bowl...we will see hoe likely that scenario still is come Week 17.

It is a long season...yes, today sucked...so some true venting is expected...no reason to overdo it, though.

Packers...Bears will eventually get found out on D.

Bears came from behind and beat the Cardinals. Defense looks pretty solid

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:

But is it just me, or was Trubisky not that bad today? He had the same struggles, the fumble and pick, fumble was especially bad, but he did hit a deep ball to Robinson. That's a good thing right? I think it was just more of the same from him.

He wasn't that bad today. And, to be fair, he just has to be better than the other team's guy(s), and he was that...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was definitely impressed by his 0TD and 1INT

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Today I,
:dontcare:

Today is for celebrating, tomorrow worry about Trubisky

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
troll gets trolled.....film at 11

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Today I,
:dontcare:

Today is for celebrating, tomorrow worry about Trubisky

Okay I understand that, but no thoughts on his play at all? Do it for a guy who only saw 25% of the game.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a come from behind victory... we are in 1st place. Go Bears!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay I understand that, but no thoughts on his play at all? Do it for a guy who only saw 25% of the game.

Cliffs Notes:

Trubisky had problems going past his first read.......there were many more down the field passes and he had accuracy issues with them....looked uncomfortable...made a few nice connections.....his INT was a tipped ball on a great play......had an almost INT that shouldn't have been thrown......he was able to extend a few plays.....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cliffs Notes:

Trubisky had problems going past his first read.......there were many more down the field passes and he had accuracy issues with them....looked uncomfortable...made a few nice connections.....his INT was a tipped ball on a great play......had an almost INT that shouldn't have been thrown......he was able to extend a few plays.....

That across the body, throwing into triple coverage in the middle of the field gave me Cutler chills