The Chicago Bears are In 1st place in the NFC North

swz01

Liked Posts:
What is the point of watching a game where you hope your team wins, only to go cunt online when your team wins???

Why even watch the damn game if you can’t be happy for a win?? What is the point? Some of you guys really need to get laid.

Maybe he's a fantasy football player or something. I don't know why he's so hung up on stats after a win, beyond it being an obvious troll attempt.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are the Trolling the NFC NORTH, And they finally set the hook on first place!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Maybe he's a fantasy football player or something. I don't know why he's so hung up on stats after a win, beyond it being an obvious troll attempt.

He is seriously just so mad he can’t handle it. He has no clue what to do.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know what to do! Celebrate! The Bears won and are now in first place!

I believe the Bears havent been in 1st place in the division at this point in the season since 2013

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Now if we just win out...

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I'm happy with the win and fucking stoked we are at the top of the NFC north. Haven't been able to say that for a while. A win is a win. Keep it rolling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears are in 1st in the division. Thats great news. And its a awesome thing to say when its obvious the offense is coming along slowly.

People can say what they want about Mitch. Its obvious hes not playing well, not at top form right now. But its not due to lack of intelligence. Hes not throwing into triple coverage every play. All of his mistakes are physical. And those are the easiest t fix.

Also, and more importantly, hes still in charge and was a part of a go ahead drive that put them into position to take the lead.

2-1 while learning and not playing the best. Ill take it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ok yes this is excellent.

But is it just me, or was Trubisky not that bad today? He had the same struggles, the fumble and pick, fumble was especially bad, but he did hit a deep ball to Robinson. That's a good thing right? I think it was just more of the same from him.

I only watched the 4th quarter though, so that's why I'm asking.

Trubisky was dog shit. Honestly. This game was something that shook a lot of my confidence in him I hit the panic button with him because of this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im old too, today I enjoy this. If the Bears win, they own the divison. Period

Will they? Ask me tomorrow!

:turtle:

Trubisky was dog shit. Honestly. This game was something that shook a lot of my confidence in him I hit the panic button with him because of this game

Too early to toss him aside. Reduce and simplify the playbook for him and then add more each week.... slowly. He is what we have.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think if you told anyone here going into the season that we'd be 2-1, should be 3-0, with the offense far less explosive than you might have anticipated, i think any of us here would take that with a smile. If the offense/Mitch does put it together, this team is definitely a superbowl contender.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if you told anyone here going into the season that we'd be 2-1, should be 3-0, with the offense far less explosive than you might have anticipated, i think any of us here would take that with a smile. If the offense/Mitch does put it together, this team is definitely a superbowl contender.

In all fairness, going into the season, (before the Mack trade), they would have been 0-3 had they not signed Mack. It's not that they/we were wrong, rather circumstances changed dramatically.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Look, I’m not going to tell you that Trubisky looked good yesterday because clearly he didn’t. However, I don’t think it’s the disaster some are making it out to be. For instance, lots of talk about how inaccurate he’s been. He actually been over 65% completion rate the entire season so far. I’ll give you that it’s because of the short passes but I’ve seen plenty of QB who have difficulty with a short passing game.
The hope here is that Trubisky can grow while the defense covers for him. They’ve also played three pretty good defensive teams. I’m curious to see how they do against TB where they are going to have to score but the defense isn’t one of the better units.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
THE KINGS IN THE NORTH!!!