Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Great outing by Lester. Really needed that. Looked early like we were going to have to go to the Pen in the 4th but thankfully he settled down.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We are facing a Cards team that has to win. Brewers facing a Tigers team that is hot garbage.

Most likely scenario is a tiebreaker game.
As of today, 538 has Cubs with 68% chance to win the division and Brewers at 32%. Let's hope the the Cubs meet the percentage.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we still suck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Congrats on the win. I felt it was a must win game for the Cubs based on the remaining schedule. Going to a challenge for the Cubs to avoid a playoff game or the WC game in my opinion based on the remaining schedules.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
The Tigers best chance at winning a game was likely last night. Scored 5 runs + Zimmerman on the mound and they lost. Interesting to see Hader give up another HR; might simply be a weird coincidence or a sign of tiring arm as the season wears on and the Brewers had to be very careful with him.

This Cubs year is incredible; they lose 200 PA from Bryant, Darvish gives them 40 innings and only three quality starts, Chatwood gives them 20 starts at a FIP of 5, Quintana has a pretty bad year, Morrow gives them 30 innings, and they still are probably going to win 95 games. You can't control other teams winning that many games. Even if they lose the division, its more Milwaukee playing incredibly well the last 10 days t do it.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks