A Message from One of Your New Mods...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would like to see two things facilitated or encouraged:

1. The betas to stop talking about "trolling" so much. I know ive trolled in the past, as some of the other recently unbanned, but that was literally years ago and doesn't need to be triggering massive thread derailing everytime someone sees a previously banned poster's posting.

2. Refraining from cursing in thread titles. Its just tacky and immature. Ccs is the best place to dicuss Bears football and it should be the classiest as well.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

1. The betas to stop talking about "trolling" so much. I know ive trolled in the past, as some of the other recently unbanned, but that was literally years ago and doesn't need to ve triggering massive thread derailing everytime someone sees a preiviously banned poster's posting.

2. Refraining from cursing in thread titles. Its just tacky and immature. Ccs is the best place to dicuss Bears football and it should be the classiest as well.

1. If threads are getting derailed by it please alert me or the other Bears staff and we will handle. I agree with you and I'll have something on what is actual "trolling" after the mods and I put our heads together.

2. Agree 100% and that will be fixed. It's one of the first things I brought up to the mods today and I've already fixed a few thread titles this morning. If you see any others please let me or a staff member know and we will get it fixed/handled.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1. The betas to stop talking about "trolling" so much. I know ive trolled in the past, as some of the other recently unbanned, but that was literally years ago and doesn't need to ve triggering massive thread derailing everytime someone sees a preiviously banned poster's posting.

1. If threads are getting derailed by it please alert me or the other Bears staff and we will handle. I agree with you and I'll have something on what is actual "trolling" after the mods and I put our heads together.

2. Agree 100% and that will be fixed. It's one of the first things I brought up to the mods today and I've already fixed a few thread titles this morning. If you see any others please let me or a staff member know and we will get it fixed/handled.

HHM is a snitch! My thread title was edited.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM is a snitch! My thread title was edited.

You know better than to curse in thread titles. Heck, I think you are capable of posting without cursing altogether. All I can do I guess is apologize for expecting better from you...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Since I joined here, I have always enjoyed your posts FT when you are posting "solo". We've conversed over PMs about fishing in northern WI, etc. I hope you choose to post solo and not resurrect your tag teaming of posters with Rory and the incessant thank banging the two of you had. You are far better than that. Congrats on your position and I know you'll do well. It's been good to see you back with your factual based posting.

I've been away for awhile...what is the status update on Jeremy Langford?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been away for awhile...what is the status update on Jeremy Langford?

I think he's flipping burgers somewhere. He's really good at the flip part, but he's horrible at catching them on the grill.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can you reach out to Vick Ashley and get the kid to post again? Really enjoyed his youthful take on things. And I feel like he got a bad rap on here.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Public service announcement to forum members and mods

It's gonna be a long season with Mitch as our QB and I've been seeing a lot of name-calling, particularly in the game-day thread. And we need to nip this in the bud.

It's okay to say:

"His downfield accuracy desperately needs to improve."

or "Trubisky is fucking awful"

or even "Go fuck yourself, mitch" after another fumble

But can we stop with the:

"mole eye Mitch"

"Turdbustsky"

"Mole-Eye Turdbustsky"

"Bitchell"

"Trashbinsky"

or stuff like "I hope mack shanks Mitch in the showers"

It's juvenile and uncalled for. Thanks.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this really the OG Rory Sparrow? You're IRL alive?

Yes. It's OG Rory.

Rory, for context of the above remark: On a CCS discord channel some posters were saying that you had died for real. I didn't see this, I was only told about it.

To recap:
Rory is back, it's actually him, and he (obviously) is not dead.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Yes. It's OG Rory.

Rory, for context of the above remark: On a CCS discord channel some posters were saying that you had died for real. I didn't see this, I was only told about it.

To recap:
Rory is back, it's actually him, and he (obviously) is not dead.

That is understandable, as it would be the only way to rationalize my unfortunate banishment.

#MakeCCSGreatAgain

I love how the top threads in this forum are about signing Kaepernick, trading Trubisky, and multiple threads citing "playcalling" as being the issue....incredible stuff as usual.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's gonna be a long season with Mitch as our QB and I've been seeing a lot of name-calling, particularly in the game-day thread. And we need to nip this in the bud.

It's okay to say:

"His downfield accuracy desperately needs to improve."

or "Trubisky is fucking awful"

or even "Go fuck yourself, mitch" after another fumble

But can we stop with the:

"mole eye Mitch"

"Turdbustsky"

"Mole-Eye Turdbustsky"

"Bitchell"

"Trashbinsky"

or stuff like "I hope mack shanks Mitch in the showers"

It's juvenile and uncalled for. Thanks.

I'll get this in front of the mods.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is understandable, as it would be the only way to rationalize my unfortunate banishment.

#MakeCCSGreatAgain

I love how the top threads in this forum are about signing Kaepernick, trading Trubisky, and multiple threads citing "playcalling" as being the issue....incredible stuff as usual.

I missed you so much. Thanks for not being dead!