Every offensive play from our QB

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Last week someone posted it... someone do the same here...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brother man, I don't know if the NFL is making this video. They usually do but for some reason instead all we got was these for the Bears / Cardinals game

[video=youtube;KJ6Yr9higQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ6Yr9higQU[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;pZwqaIHFXgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwqaIHFXgM[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;_9jATEll23U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9jATEll23U[/video]

And this was the obligatory rookie Rosen video they made. No every Trubisky play video has been uploaded to their youtube account yet for this week.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
1:35 into that highlight... look at the effort by long... shameful really .. hes better than that...

He should have held the guy and taken 10...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Ohh wait but it does get better... look at the 4:56 mark....

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
7:10 is special... there are my many strong enough or athletic enough who can shrug off a linebacker coming in clean and accelerate fast enough to turn it into a first down.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
if you got to the 55 second mark and rewatch that play where the fumble happens... it is 100% kyle long not even slowing his block down basically letting him get a free path into the center of the pocket...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's obvious after watching this that Trubisky is actually really good and it's everyone else that's at fault. Nice vid. Too bad they left out that sick fade to AR12 in the corner of the end zone.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A couple of additional observations

-Charles Leno had a really strong performance against Chandler Jones. Jones got a sack but it was after he had gone all the way around and Kush and Whitehair had gotten bull rushed into 10.

-The number of plays Miller comes back in after his shoulder injury and plays is impressive, dude is a fighter.

-There were too many free runners at the QB this game.

laputan

Liked Posts:
For comparison:

[video=youtube_share;-IAdDt4_Pog]https://youtu.be/-IAdDt4_Pog[/video]

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A couple of additional observations

-Charles Leno had a really strong performance against Chandler Jones. Jones got a sack but it was after he had gone all the way around and Kush and Whitehair had gotten bull rushed into 10.

-The number of plays Miller comes back in after his shoulder injury and plays is impressive, dude is a fighter.

-There were too many free runners at the QB this game.

This but it was Nagy's job to pull and protect Miller after the 2nd ding. He was in a position to not catch the ball after hand fighting or fumble on a hit. He also needed to not worsen the separation once it became obvious that it was still not fully stable so he can heal sooner.

Mitch was under a lot of pressure. Good game plan by AZ and not very good protection by us.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For comparison:

[video=youtube_share;-IAdDt4_Pog]https://youtu.be/-IAdDt4_Pog[/video]
Isn't that the same guy this fickle board wanted cut after the 1st preseason game and was all over Pace for paying that much for a guy that never played?

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Mitch for the most part made the throws that he should make.

3-4 throws would have changed the narrative dramatically. He needs to hit 2-3 of those and this offenses production will dramatically improve.

Agreed. One to Gabriel and 3 to AROB.

The one where Gabriel got killed on looked to be affected by contact. The pick doesn’t bother me at all, great play by one of the best. The dropped pick was worse. If he floats it over it’s a walk in for Robinson. This game easily could’ve been 28-14.

The interior of the line was ROUGh. Nonetheless, Trubisky needs to trust the pocket and step into his throws. That alone should fix most of his accuracy issues.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
One bad sack taken (the one before missed FG) and 5-6 badly missed throws (two worse being that redzone overthrow of A-Rob and a throw into the quadruple coverage on a rollout to the right).

Basically if he connected with A-Rob in the redzone, didn't move 20 yards back on that bad sack, and had better accuracy on at least one more throw, it would have been a decent game from him (not good by any means, just decent).

He definitely needs to play better, but it's a process, it will take time to find the proper timing between him and receivers in this offense, especially on those long throws.

Right now everyone needs to take a wait and see approach, if he'll make the same mistakes Week 12, then that would be a cause for concern, but at this moment, you just gotta relax, this Offense as a whole still has ways to go.