Vikings Everson Griffen involved in hotel incident

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
imagine having CTE and then being jacked on roids on top of it....horrifying if you're wanting to live to be an old man

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Wow this is actually huge news, he is their Best player IMO and losing your star pass rusher is a huge blow.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There are some real shitty posts in this thread.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Mental illness is no joke. Hard stuff no matter what it is a person is dealing with. Hoping he gets the care he needs. That nightmare doesn't fix itself.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HALF the fuckers on the board are fucked up too.

Just watch the next posts

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Update: Everson Griffen jumps out of ambulance

http://dailysnark.com/report-everson-griffen-jumped-out-of-ambulance-on-his-way-to-hospital-for-mental-evaluation/

Everson Griffen Jumped Out Of Ambulance On His Way To Hospital For Mental Evaluation

Details are starting to emerge surrounding Vikings DE Everson Griffen, who reportedly is now in a hospital seeking a mental health evaluation.

According to TMZ Sports:

The situation began early Saturday morning when a Vikings staffer called cops to report the 3-time Pro Bowler was acting bizarrely and the team feared he could either hurt himself or others.
Cops eventually made contact with Everson’s wife, Tiffany, who said he had been fighting “demons” in his head — and acting erratically. Tiffany told police Everson was not on medication “but should be.”
A short time later, Tiffany told police she got a call from the fiancee of Everson’s teammate, Trae Waynes, who said Everson “broke into their home and jumped through some bushes” while not wearing a shirt.
Cops went to check it out — but he was already gone.
Turns out, he went to a nearby gas station where he saw a man he recognized — but did not know well. Everson got into the man’s passenger seat and ordered him to drive around. The driver freaked out and called Everson’s wife. Cops found the car and ultimately called paramedics to treat Everson.
Cops say Everson agreed to be transported to a hospital for a mental health exam — but during the drive, he got spooked when a few deer ran across the road … and jumped out of the vehicle.
He told officials “he was in fear that someone was going to shoot him.”

Eventually, Griffen was transported to a hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment. Vikings GM Rick Spielman said the team was “currently focused on Everson’s well-being and providing the appropriate support for him and his family” and head coach Mike Zimmer added “it’s about him getting better.”

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Dude went full on "OG" Viking. Pillaging and raiding.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://dailysnark.com/report-everson-griffen-jumped-out-of-ambulance-on-his-way-to-hospital-for-mental-evaluation/

Everson Griffen Jumped Out Of Ambulance On His Way To Hospital For Mental Evaluation

Details are starting to emerge surrounding Vikings DE Everson Griffen, who reportedly is now in a hospital seeking a mental health evaluation.

According to TMZ Sports:

The situation began early Saturday morning when a Vikings staffer called cops to report the 3-time Pro Bowler was acting bizarrely and the team feared he could either hurt himself or others.
Cops eventually made contact with Everson’s wife, Tiffany, who said he had been fighting “demons” in his head — and acting erratically. Tiffany told police Everson was not on medication “but should be.”
A short time later, Tiffany told police she got a call from the fiancee of Everson’s teammate, Trae Waynes, who said Everson “broke into their home and jumped through some bushes” while not wearing a shirt.
Cops went to check it out — but he was already gone.
Turns out, he went to a nearby gas station where he saw a man he recognized — but did not know well. Everson got into the man’s passenger seat and ordered him to drive around. The driver freaked out and called Everson’s wife. Cops found the car and ultimately called paramedics to treat Everson.
Cops say Everson agreed to be transported to a hospital for a mental health exam — but during the drive, he got spooked when a few deer ran across the road … and jumped out of the vehicle.
He told officials “he was in fear that someone was going to shoot him.”

Eventually, Griffen was transported to a hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment. Vikings GM Rick Spielman said the team was “currently focused on Everson’s well-being and providing the appropriate support for him and his family” and head coach Mike Zimmer added “it’s about him getting better.”

Merged with your original thread.

Stop making multiple threads for the same thing.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BNB can I speak to your Manager?

Kidding keep up the good work.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Not sure if it's CTE or some other mental health issue. The reports remind me of the Spellman situation back in the day.

Yeah, sounds like the deep end Spellman went over. Very sad, by all accounts he has been a really solid dude and teammate. I hope he gets the help he needs.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yeah, sounds like the deep end Spellman went over. Very sad, by all accounts he has been a really solid dude and teammate. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Since I live up here in Purpleland...he's always seemed like a really nice guy. He's their true leader on D because he is outspoken about their performance. But is also active in the community and loved by most up here.

Here's another update...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/vikings-griffen-under-hospital-supervision-report-145310384--nfl.html