THIS SUNDAY is finally Mitchell's day for kissing TDs!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know over half of the board has given up on our dear sweet Mitchell and it's been a rough ride. But this week he will fix the one thing thats been bugging at least 90% of us. The passing touchdown.

He used to be accurate, back in a day when he used to have fun playing football. Back in his college days. It hasnt been fun for him since he started playing real NFL games, and what little fun he's had watching his amazing defense get him the ball back over and over again, hes scared he will have it ripped away from him, literally, or that he'll throw it all away to the likes of Clinton Dix, the legion of boom, or Patrick Peterson.

Bucs dont have those types of guys. Mitchell will play less scared. His mole eyes will see the light. And the passing touchdown will become a thing for the bears again. Mark it down, book it, and watch and learn.

Bear down and BUCKLE UP *****ES

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To the haters and doubters, I'll eat your picinics up.

msadows

Liked Posts:
if he comes back against any team its the bucs. They got one of the worst D's in the nfl.

Edit: Now if he looks like shit versus the bucs, its going to be crisis time.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn't we hire Matt Nagy to fix this offense? It's as bad as John Fox's.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't we hire Matt Nagy to fix this offense? It's as bad as John Fox's.

err, no, no its not.

Mitch is the issue, if he completes the open passes this offense is one of the best in the league.

We are already #2 in Time of Possesion, our issue is converting redzone drives to touchdowns. Once that happens we will be a ball dominant offense with a great defense. Thats a recipe for a playoff team.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I predict 4 tds. 2 passing, one running and one shovelpassing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch can do it!

I know its been really tough on you, to watch your beloved bears struggle at QB for all these years and have your hopes pinned on mitchell to fix that since you went all in on him just after he was drafted but see him play so very badly, i know it has hurt, deeply. I know what really happened to your last two TVs.

It will all be worth it this sunday. Trust me.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Buckle up bitches, shovelpassing the Bears to victory! #gripitandripit #turnemandburnem

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#huckit #chuckit #moleymitch

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If he doesn't panic and start running right away...and he actually sees his receivers open. He might throw 1 TD...on a bubble screen

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he doesn't panic and start running right away...and he actually sees his receivers open. He might throw 1 TD...on a bubble screen

WRONG

#study

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This OP would be accurate for sure if it said "Kissing Titties". Tampa is strip club capital.

:trollbisky:

--------------

Took Alex Smith years to really gel WITH REID! Let's give it more than 3 games with Nagy guys. Daaayum! The above stats still not good enough?
2nd in the league in time of possession DESPITE the learning curve misses while playing some top tier defenses.

Gotta get the basic stuff (like more than screen & shovel passes) down better before the good stuff works consistently, unless you want even more Cutler/Rex risk-taking deep balls. Mitch clearly isn't fully comfortable & accurate YET. Chill.

Greedy impatient bastard meatball fans we are.

Perhaps more of this board needs to kiss some nice titties. :thinking:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This OP would be accurate for sure if it said "Kissing Titties". Tampa is strip club capital.

:trollbisky:

--------------

Took Alex Smith years to really gel WITH REID! Let's give it more than 3 games with Nagy guys. Daaayum! The above stats still not good enough?
2nd in the league in time of possession DESPITE the learning curve misses while playing some top tier defenses.

Gotta get the basic stuff (like more than screen & shovel passes) down better before the good stuff works consistently, unless you want even more Cutler/Rex risk-taking deep balls. Mitch clearly isn't fully comfortable & accurate YET. Chill.

Greedy impatient bastard meatball fans we are.

Perhaps more of this board needs to kiss some nice titties. :thinking:

I believe Kissing TDs was a play on that already. Although I kinda liked Kiasing TDs better.

#bubbleshovelFTW

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t think he will play well this week.

The QB and offensive issues do not seem like something that is fixed week to week.

The Bears need to get into the bye week and take a deep breath and fix some stuff.

Until then I hope the defense can steal another one.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Unless the Bears trade for Big Ben tomorrow, don’t see it. Just win baby.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he will play well this week.

The QB and offensive issues do not seem like something that is fixed week to week.

The Bears need to get into the bye week and take a deep breath and fix some stuff.

Until then I hope the defense can steal another one.

if he cant look decent against one of the worst D'd in the league, then shit isnt gonna get any better. They are giving up like the most pass yards per game and 30+ PPG on top of a mediocre pass rush and virtually no real playmakers to intercept mitch(Maybe grimes? IDK, past his prime.).

The bears literally are THE team to beat the bucs, best way to stop a potent offense is to keep them off the field.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bears lose.

also, what a terrible forum.