BANG for your BUX: Bears top DAWGS edition!!!!

WHO YA GOT?

• Danny TreTre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddie Goldust

• Leonard FLOYD

• LYNCH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First of all, major shoutouts to THE guy @HeHateMe for being the man with the fire flow and flame dro that's always in the know. He brought us the DAWGS 2 years ago and it's time to bring it back. This time tho, I'm looking for some crowd participation from you gagglechops.

Premise of the thread is simple - I assign literal hypothetical dollas to these DAWGS and you gals pick the best bangbang deal out of the lot. Who helps the team the most, when taking in to account their assigned dollar values in comparison to the rest. Simple! There's 0 point to this thread whatsoever, aside fro me me proclaiming we have THE BEST DAWGS in the league, so I do hope you all enjoy!

I'll be busy for most the rest of today so i'll check back in l8r and hope this thread doesn't suck. Please save your trollolololing of me (or anyone @here) for another thread, as I am not hearing it today boyos.

K?

K.

So lets set the bar all the way at the literal top of the NFL with our very best dawg. Gotta get a baseline somewhere:

Khalil Mack - $100

TBJiFmo.png

Stats through 3 games: 13 total tackles, 4 sacks, 1 pass deflection, 1 interception, 1 TD, and THREE forced fumbles.

What needs to be said about this dawg? Would enshrining him in Canton right now be considered too early? Too late? He's not only the best LB on the Bears, he may be the best LB in the entire league. Buyers beware though, you're blowing your entire figurative load if you select this BEAST.

Danny Trevathan - $41

pI4F7Zm.png

Stats through 3 games: 20 total tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble

Man oh man.... when you're wrong you're wrong. And I was wrong. The obvious Fox/Denver connection brought this dawg to the murda capital, and no, i didn't think getting one of the lower players on a historically great D was a good idea. He's been injured some in his stint @here, but he looks fresh2death this season and is on a roll. U buying high or selling low at $41??

Akiem Hicks - $39

9Xgq5cL.png

Stats through 3 games: 10 total tackles, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss, 2 forced fumbles.

Mr. Thiccs himself, total bull in a chinese shop type player, ABSOLUTELY LOVE his playstyle. What an absolute thicccccc dawg this guy is, i mean, just look at those thighs! Holy chit, he's literally going to eat the Buccs interior ALIVE! :lmao: (bonus points for that clear jersey snag by the packers player there, but dont worry, he's still only $39!)

Eddie Goldman - $36

Xo4ID3W.png

Stats through 3 games: 8 total tackles, 1 sack

Simply put, this guy is a big, big, BIG DAWG. Such a terrorizing force in the middle, even commanding triple teams at times! He's a perfect example of power over finesse. Who needs to spin when you could just swallow up fat bois whole? I simply will never be able to understand why it seems like @Gus is the only guy that talks about Eddie Goldman. Expect a big push in the middle from this mountain of a DAWG.

Roquan Smith - $23

6S81Cja.png

Stats through 3 games: 14 total tackles, 1 sack, 1 tackle for loss

Not gonna lie, this one aint a dawg yet, but just a lil pupper. BUT, it looks like he's coming along and growing into his bootstraps. This BuxBang is more based on potential at this point, but I'm still loving me some noquan. He'll be a DAWG soon enough. #bookit

Leonard Floyd - $20

dEt8y3F.png

Stats through 3 games: 6 tackles, 1 pass deflected

This pup has been injured thru 3 weeks, even had a club on his hand for the first 2. It's almost cringy, but i appreciate his effort to at least take the field while dealing with a boo-boo. Hopefully he can get this season back on track quickly, because i will never understand the reasoning behind dropping a speed rusher with a limp wrist into coverage.

Bonus DAWG:

Aaron Lynch - $17

yDUqz3J.png

Stats through 3 games: 2 tackles, 1 sack, 1 tackle for a loss

Gotta include my guy A-A-Ron for his week 2 performance. Man, this fella really looks like he got his shit together boyos. This has "diamond in the ruff find" potential with the way this dawg is barking right now. Can't be more estatic, but he's only in a rotational roll because he's not an alphadawg... yet.

Bonus BONUS (NOT a DAWG) DAWG:

Kyle Long - $3

9ffOpwl.png

Stats through 3 games: 1 tackle, 4 sacks given up, 3 wins in fortnite

This guy gets honorable mention solely because he gives these DAWGS a chance to "WOW" us by getting the offense off the field so quickly. I think it would be safe to say that Mack would have AT LEAST 1 less sack if Kyle "Turnstyle" Long was blocking people like his job description states.
Reminder: this guys is making 460k per game for this performance, and that's assuming he stays healthy, which history suggests wont happen.

WHO YA GOT?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is this for the entire season or this week?

Also, if I don't spend my wad on Mack does that mean I can select multiple DAWGS?

Because I can't, it's not a mulitiple choice poll....

Not trolling or h8ing at all here but this poll makes less sense than the one I made for the number of QBs sacked out of last week's game made to @hawkbear which is saying that he didn't understand that one so there's literally no way he gets this one, which even I currently don't get.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay I picked MACK but If I can exchange for HICKS, GOLDMAN, LYNCH and LONG I think I will bet more Beng for my Bux. Let's see how it goes this week, or this season, whichever it's supposed to be which isn't clear from the OP.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this for the entire season or this week?

Also, if I don't spend my wad on Mack does that mean I can select multiple DAWGS?

Because I can't, it's not a mulitiple choice poll....

Not trolling or h8ing at all here but this poll makes less sense than the one I made for the number of QBs sacked out of last week's game made to @hawkbear which is saying that he didn't understand that one so there's literally no way he gets this one, which even I currently don't get.

Thanks.

"Premise of the thread is simple - I assign literal hypothetical dollas to these DAWGS and you gals pick the best bangbang deal out of the lot. Who helps the team the most, when taking in to account their assigned dollar values in comparison to the rest. Simple! There's 0 point to this thread whatsoever, aside fro me me proclaiming we have THE BEST DAWGS in the league, so I do hope you all enjoy!"

^^^ Was the 2nd paragraph in the thread! Literally right after i propped u up on a peddalstel.

Sheesh

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Premise of the thread is simple - I assign literal hypothetical dollas to these DAWGS and you gals pick the best bangbang deal out of the lot. Who helps the team the most, when taking in to account their assigned dollar values in comparison to the rest. Simple! There's 0 point to this thread whatsoever, aside fro me me proclaiming we have THE BEST DAWGS in the league, so I do hope you all enjoy!"

^^^ Was the 2nd paragraph in the thread! Literally right after i propped u up on a peddalstel.

Sheesh
What do i win for being right?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BTW, again - not hating or trolling

It's not a public poll, so we have no way of knowing who got the correct answers!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm frugal and a bargain shopper so gimme:

Akiem THICCS - $39
Goldust - $36
RoqSmitty - $23

For a grand total of $98 which is less then Kaleel Mack by himself. I could even spend the last $2 on Trubisky to make it $100 even if I was feeling like throwing around some real b0nk.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BTW, again - not hating or trolling

It's not a public poll, so we have no way of knowing who got the correct answers!

It will be public after it closes, I don't want any collusion before then. This is very srs.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, it's almost like @HeHateMe and @Novak don't know how to make a simple poll correctly

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, it's almost like @HeHateMe and @Novak don't know how to make a simple poll correctly

If I want to make a "simple" poll, it's not complicated. Sometimes I choose to use the polling feature in more complex ways despite its limitations. I will try to do a better job of explaining how it's being utilized for posters like yourself in the future.

Thanks.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I want to make a "simple" poll, it's not complicated. Sometimes I choose to use the polling feature in more complex ways despite its limitations. I will try to do a better job of explaining how it's being utilized for posters like yourself in the future.

Thanks.

Kay but you may wanna brush up on how public polls with a close date work first buddy!!!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Alrighty, thanks for playing dorkchops. We'll all just do much more enjoyable things like: post PFF "stats" , talk about how Bears fans want to see Chase Daniels, debate why Trubisky =/= Alex Smith, or even pre-reminisce about the SB halftime show. Fun!

NEW MODS that I'm on thin ice with: Lock 'er up.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Alrighty, thanks for playing dorkchops. We'll all just do much more enjoyable things like: post PFF "stats" , talk about how Bears fans want to see Chase Daniels, debate why Trubisky =/= Alex Smith, or even pre-reminisce about the SB halftime show. Fun!

NEW MODS that I'm on thin ice with: Lock 'er up.

I think I won

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like if you close it right now I am the winner with Hicks.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guys... the obvious answer here is KHALIL!!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
sweet.

I WIN!!!!!

For your reward, I'll give you 2 "thanks" free of charge. You DM me for them and they're yours. ZERO questions asked!!

JK, I thank the majority of your posts anyways.

U ain't winning chit boyo

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread does NOT suck