BANG for your BUX: Bears top DAWGS edition!!!!

WHO YA GOT?

• Danny TreTre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddie Goldust

• Leonard FLOYD

• LYNCH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
$0.99 on douche

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's who I was going to bid on at this rigged auction... but it seems like it ended early?

Do I still win?
The poll is still open, and I can't decide winners. I let my emotions get the best of me and I'm sorry.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do we have a budget? Can you pick the same player twice? If so, I take Eddie Jackson for $20.01

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The poll is still open, and I can't decide winners. I let my emotions get the best of me and I'm sorry.

I think you took on too much at one time trying to induce conversation and enjoyment and excitement for your fellow posters. I thought this was the new responsibilities of our mods, who seem to have suddenly disappeared.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you took on too much at one time trying to induce conversation and enjoyment and excitement for your fellow posters. I thought this was the new responsibilities of our mods, who seem to have suddenly disappeared.

There's been merging, and minor scolding.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This new CCS is strange to me. It's almost as if something is missing...

I'll try and be better, that's my word.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's just not true. They have been all up in my DMs and solving problems since being elected.

I must say, it's quite nice compared to the old guard.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You had me at
Premise of the thread is simple - I assign literal hypothetical dollas
Confused that is. I tried seeing what the simple premise was a couple times and always got hung up there.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You had me at

Confused that is. I tried seeing what the simple premise was a couple times and always got hung up there.

I can't give people literally real cash just to be a part of my hypothetical thread buddy... I'm not Jesus or a millionaire

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This new CCS is strange to me. It's almost as if something is missing...

I'll try and be better, that's my word.

I have had those same feelings too. Like it's shallow or something. The arguments - no intensity. Maybe it's the main topic of quarterback lacks the pro and anti intensity of when Cutler was here. Or maybe after such a long layoff the interpersonal dynamics and arguments will take more time. The humor seems almost forced rather than natural. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I can't give people literally real cash just to be a part of my hypothetical thread buddy... I'm not Jesus or a millionaire

Best bang for the dollars you assigned to the players?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have had those same feelings too. Like it's shallow or something. The arguments - no intensity. Maybe it's the main topic of quarterback lacks the pro and anti intensity of when Cutler was here. Or maybe after such a long layoff the interpersonal dynamics and arguments will take more time. The humor seems almost forced rather than natural. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know.

No, it's not just you.. I've had these same feelings, unfortunately. Let's give this shitpot a little more time to heat up and see what boils over.

Best bang for the dollars you assigned to the players?

Now you're getting it!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The poll makes no sense. You can’t pick more then one player. Is there a budget?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The poll makes no sense. You can’t pick more then one player. Is there a budget?

It's like that funny show Whose Line is it Anyways? The points are made up and the score doesn't matter.