Cardi B joins Maroon 5 at Superbowl

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
LOL

Sit down, and fact check it yourself.

Dude, point blank, she's never one godam tune she's ever done. By fact check you mean believe what media says lol..sorry to burst your bubble. She's just 5he face they put on the music.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude, point blank, she's never one godam tune she's ever done. By fact check you mean believe what media says lol..sorry to burst your bubble. She's just 5he face they put on the music.

LOL go away.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Gaga has talent, she learned to play the piano at age four. She is a songwriter as well. I don't think she was classically trained, but she did go to some music school. At least according to her Wiki.

She's never written one godam song she's performed, ever. You just believe the promo propaganda. No one nationally popular has any control over anything they do.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
She's never written one godam song she's performed, ever. You just believe the promo propaganda. No one nationally popular has any control over anything they do.

What proof do you have of this secret conspiracy? Because she's been credited with writing many songs which she's also performed

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
is she going to wardrobe malfunction her clitoris or her O ring?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What proof do you have of this secret conspiracy? Because she's been credited with writing many songs which she's also performed

Seriously, that guy lol. Just lol. It's impossible to be wrong if all of the facts are conspiratorial lies.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
LOL go away.

I'm very,very sorry that real life is confusing for you,dude.
People in million/billion dollar industries do as they are told.shes only popular because the powers that be allow it.
She comes in, they tell her how to dance and what to sing.Thats it,That's all that's happening

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
She should go back to stripping

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
this thread is giving me a million reasons about a million reasons to walk awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

you sure she didnt right that? Sort of sucks and seems like she could write that. just saying.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
People in million/billion dollar industries do as they are told.shes only popular because the powers that be allow it.
She comes in, they tell her how to dance and what to sing.Thats it,That's all that's happening

But you have no actual proof, it's just conjecture

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Lol at secret conspiracy. You think milly vanilly was some isolated incident? The industry was showing you this is exactly how it's done ..but made it look like some dishonest drama. Lol you have no proof yourself that I'm wrong other than believing what you read. You'll be er be able to find out first hand if what you believe is true.
All modern music is carefully crafted to hook you. No individual has any control over any of it. She's just a dumb ass performance monkey.
Are you people in your 30s and 40s and still don't know this? That's very sad :(

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Whatever buddy. Until proven otherwise, I'll believe all of the evidence to the contrary. Come back at me when you have completed a thorough investigation.

Thanks.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol at secret conspiracy. You think milly vanilly was some isolated incident? The industry was showing you this is exactly how it's done ..but made it look like some dishonest drama. Lol you have no proof yourself that I'm wrong other than believing what you read. You'll be er be able to find out first hand if what you believe is true.
All modern music is carefully crafted to hook you. No individual has any control over any of it. She's just a dumb ass performance monkey.
Are you people in your 30s and 40s and still don't know this? That's very sad :(

Did you just ask the defense to provide proof?

No no no sir... not how this works. Not how this has ever worked. Be gone!

Are you in your 50s and 60s and dont even know this? That's very very sad :(

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
But you have no actual proof, it's just conjecture

By your logic, you can't prove your belief either. But you ignore that truth.
I'm 53, I went to clubs in LA in the 80s and saw 100s of bands.
It's so easy to listen to lyrics and tell whether they came from the performers heart or are just catch phrases from a committee.
There were many, many very good creative bands..but you only got a record contract if you sold out and did what you were told..that has never changed. No one, I repeat, no one, in the top 10 or 40 or what ever it is now..none of them have written anything they do that is heard nation wide. That's real life.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
duran duran sucks