Hannah Storm, Andrea Kremer Will Be 1st Female Duo to Call NFL Games

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter. Aside from the humor of it all.
The nfl is doing it to mock fans anyway. They know bitch ing will occur . It's tabloid entertainment

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Frankly pretty decent at what they do. Not sure they meet the Joe Willy Namath standards, tho.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
when it was done for the monday night football game i gotta admit it was a little awkward

Albert Flasher

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today's game is brought to you by Tampax. The official sponsor of the NFL.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I'd still be respectful with them in the bedroom. Which I is more than I can say about the mouthbreathers on this forum. (mostly - not all)

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
They need to get Pam Oliver for color (not race), she can talk about the time she caught a football with her face.

WR drops a pass, "Well you know Hannah and Andrea, I caught a football with my face once and they're thrown pretty hard. It's not easy."
Player goes down with injury, "That reminds me of the time I caught a football with my face and was concussed. I had headaches for quite a while. It was almost as bad as period cramps."
Injured player screaming in pain, "Suck it up, buttercup. At least you're not having a baby. I caught a football with my face and didn't scream."
Another WR drops a pass, "He should've had that. I caught a tougher pass with my face."

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I'm always happy when people win. Good for them.

Reactions: DC

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
When a girl walks into a men's room..guys don't really mind lol.
When I guy walks into a women's room..women start screaming rape, perv, freak etc.. crying like they've been violated and traumatized...

Just a thought....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dont care

cant be worse that that one fucking idiot that sounds like a 12 year old and pronounces everyones name wrong

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I applaud Amazon, not for being PC, but for offering alternatives to Joe Buck.

This is just one of 3 optional audio streams they will offer. The other two are Spanish, and UK feeds.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;j0GsdwVMA2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GsdwVMA2w[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd still be respectful with them in the bedroom. Which I is more than I can say about the mouthbreathers on this forum. (mostly - not all)

The fuck? Did you just humblebrag about M'Ladying bitches in the sack? This is the most BETA shit I have ever seen on CCS. Women may want a sensitive man...for anything but sex. GTFO

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They need to get Pam Oliver for color (not race), she can talk about the time she caught a football with her face.

WR drops a pass, "Well you know Hannah and Andrea, I caught a football with my face once and they're thrown pretty hard. It's not easy."
Player goes down with injury, "That reminds me of the time I caught a football with my face and was concussed. I had headaches for quite a while. It was almost as bad as period cramps."
Injured player screaming in pain, "Suck it up, buttercup. At least you're not having a baby. I caught a football with my face and didn't scream."
Another WR drops a pass, "He should've had that. I caught a tougher pass with my face."

yourface.png