Crawford

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He still has a L-NTC on his NMC. That complicates matters even if he is at 100%. You'd still need to find a match in his 10-teams or he'd have to waive. Even if he was more willing to waive you'd have to think this injury would sour any team wanting to acquire him.

I still think if Crawford is moved while healthy it's at next season's TDL.

IMHO the best scenario for the 'hawks at this point is an amnesty buyout or two for the skater core. Start weeding the nonproductive guys out.

Hopefully Seattle gets its franchise, and they can take Seabrookzival off our hands.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maple Leafs need better Defence. That seems to where they are need help at least 1 if not 2. I keep Crow only has this year and next remaining. We have some interesting pieces at Goalie in the pipeline in Nalimov, Delia, and Wouters.

Yeah...Nalimov, delia with Ward holding up the fort. It is what it is...if a desperate team can take Crow, most of the money, and give us good shit...its time and puts him where he should be for an appropriate swan song given the level of NHL player he has been.

I realize they need defense....maybe they take some veteran defensive help along with Crow, and we help them with the money for their future..or something. Keith and Crow and Seabs to a third team involved...clear the team of dead weight that can't save us now and won't be here or won't be playing when we heal.

All that said, and all that should be on the table (I think we keep Toews and Kaner for next cup hunt)...

I don't think we are totally out of a run this year with what we have and Sikura, the big Slovakian should come up at seasons end this year, maybe Bovquist gets his ten late?

But we have cap, we have some veteran pieces teams might take if we split the money, to get more cap...

and before injuries...it looks like we basically just need a 1LW and/or a 2C and this team would be stacked at present offensively.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully Seattle gets its franchise, and they can take Seabrookzival off our hands.
Seabrook has an NMC. The 'hawks would have to protect him unless he waives.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some reports are saying Crow might be playing tomorrow night.

They been saying that for like 3 weeks.... I am going to the game tomorrow, so it only makes sense they would push to have Crow play.

Q knows if I get upset I will give him an upper body injury.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish him luck. Might be a lotta rust though

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While I agree could it be any worse than Cam?
It's less about being worse than Ward and more about the pantywaists in front of him not anteing up for the guy who singlehandedly kept them at the playoff line while they were playing grabass.

While I get the feeling Toews, Kane, Debrincat, etc will be fine, I worry a few other players might lax their already prolapsed games as opposed to stepping it up so Crawford might return to form.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not expecting much tonight but hopefully Crow can get up-to-speed quickly.

The great offensive start is fun and all but this team isn’t going anywhere without Crawford playing at a high level.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's less about being worse than Ward and more about the pantywaists in front of him not anteing up for the guy who singlehandedly kept them at the playoff line while they were playing grabass. While I get the feeling Toews, Kane, Debrincat, etc will be fine, I worry a few other players might lax their already prolapsed games as opposed to stepping it up so Crawford might return to form. Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
I get the feeling they will all actually will step up their game to help him out. They all know how much he means to the team and I'm sure they want him to get safely back to form more than we do.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get the feeling they will all actually will step up their game to help him out. They all know how much he means to the team and I'm sure they want him to get safely back to form more than we do.

You'd think they would. But given the play over the past few years I'm not confident they will.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's less about being worse than Ward and more about the pantywaists in front of him not anteing up for the guy who singlehandedly kept them at the playoff line while they were playing grabass.

While I get the feeling Toews, Kane, Debrincat, etc will be fine, I worry a few other players might lax their already prolapsed games as opposed to stepping it up so Crawford might return to form.

Do you're saying they should roll with 4 or 5 forwards on all lines?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you're saying they should roll with 4 or 5 forwards on all lines?
No. I am saying if some of core players continue to derp it up on the back end they need a liberal application of a cattle prod to their prostate.

Or, joining Saad for a game fetching off Eddie O.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No. I am saying if some of core players continue to derp it up on the back end they need a liberal application of a cattle prod to their prostate.

Or, joining Saad for a game fetching off Eddie O.

So you know who you are stabbing then...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you know who you are stabbing then...
Yeah...except apparently they aren't pressboxing Saad...according to the latest report. Darn. Was hoping that would give him a much nedded rectal craniectomy.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Crawford finds his old form, I think this season is going to be a lot more fun than the last few.

Not calling a Cup run, but I think a playoff berth with the potential of an entertaining playoff series or two are not out of the question.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ladies and Gentlemen...the defense rests.

Sporzee

Liked Posts:
Is it just me or he's playing better in the past compared now?