• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello,

With the resurgence of CCS back to greatness thanks to our new mod-ship (Vu, FT, Oobs) and unbannings by our fearless leader, I wanted to start a new tradition on the Bears board of selecting a poster of the month! The award is meant to be carried with pride and dignity. Selected by your group of peers as being the best of the best of the best. Throughout the course of each month I will be looking for posters who make a positive impact on the board or bring forth ideas/threads/topics that generate good content and making mental notes. I will also be accepting peer nominations from you all. Feel free to PM at anytime with a nomination for that month.

Here's how it will work. With 5 days left in each month I'll start a thread and poll with 10 names of people I have identified as being worthy OR have been nominated. Polls will be open for 5 days. Winner will get swag from Rush and bragging rights.

Best of luck,

EDIT: Write in options are available! Didn't include in the post so I will tally them in posts. TIA

Last edited:

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
WindyCity! nuff said.
ap_17283164517075-e1513291626775.jpg

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to write in modo.

Somehow he is pulling stats out of ass, fighting off the haters, that prove Trubisky is actually performing quite well. I am a Trubisky guy, but at times it is a bit hard to defend, numerically at least.

Well done.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Somehow he is pulling stats out of ass, fighting off the haters, that prove Trubisky is actually performing quite well. I am a Trubisky guy, but at times it is a bit hard to defend, numerically at least.

Well done.

you like me, you really like me.

[video=youtube;rl_NpdAy3WY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY[/video]

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way to alienate your fan base bro!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you like me, you really like me.

[video=youtube;rl_NpdAy3WY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY[/video]

No. I don't. I like your posts for the month of September. You put work into it. Good job.

The people I like hear are Novak, HeHateMe, PrideIsBears, bearmick, babablacksheep, ruprecht, sometimes Windy, and I will edit when I remember more. Sometimes Xero. Tardigrade.

Edit: Grimson, Chris Sojka(lately)

Last edited:

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
No. I don't. I like your posts for the month of September. You put work into it. Good job.

The people I like hear are Novak, HeHateMe, PrideIsBears, bearmick, babablacksheep, ruprecht, sometimes Windy, and I will edit when I remember more. Sometimes Xero. Tardigrade.

Edit: Grimson, Chris Sojka(lately)

Thanks man, I like most of the same. Although I do have a bone to pick with Grimson!

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Modo has been doing yeoman's work this month

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Well done.

Second Modo.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
To make sure this has the visibility, I made this a sticky.. Will stay a sticky until the end of the month. Everyone good with that???