Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So you're freaked out that 3 games into the season a 2nd year QB has the same stats as a 5th year QB had?

Yes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am a die hard fan of the Bears and I want the mitch to succeed so the bears succeed. But mostly I want to see him succeed this week so this place is ripe with positive pattys and "I told you so-ers" i am bored with the board already.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I am a die hard fan of the Bears and I want the mitch to succeed so the bears succeed. But mostly I want to see him succeed this week so this place is ripe with positive pattys and "I told you so-ers" i am bored with the board already.

Then it will get down to almost interceptions and this other WR was more open. Scoring too fast kept the defense on the field too long. He looks angry on the sideline, he's not a team leader.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is anyone else enjoying the ride? We are 2 and 1! It's not a joke of a team. It is a competitive team!

I frequent some cubs forums and fans are calling for maddon's head in there. 4 straight playoffs 3 straight nlcs. A world series after 108 years!

Enjoy the ride motherfuckers

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
e1511091127704b2e1ed0faa115b100d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t concern me. A 2nd year quarterback matches a 6 year vet in 3 games.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I disagreed with everything about the Bears signing of Mike Glennon, but I think Glennon gets a bad rap. If a couple passes don't get dropped in Week 1, Glennon pulls off a big upset of Atlanta.

He shouldn't have been starting in the first place, but you can't really say the Bears offense 'improved' when they switched from Glennon to Trubisky. Trubisky was just as inept as Glennon.

I agree but only for week 1. He sucked ass the rest of the games.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Is anyone else enjoying the ride? We are 2 and 1! It's not a joke of a team. It is a competitive team!

I frequent some cubs forums and fans are calling for maddon's head in there. 4 straight playoffs 3 straight nlcs. A world series after 108 years!

Enjoy the ride motherfuckers

how great is it that the Bears have made 4 straight playoffs and 3 straight NFCC championships in the last 2 games? :blessed:

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Yup. Let’s compare where Trubisky is in his first 3 games 6 years in.

Why would you compare his first 3 games? Why ignore the following 12 starts he had? Just curious