anyone going to game in Buffalo on 11/4 ??

scott60610

Liked Posts:
I just reserved flights to Buffalo using miles for game nov 4. anyone looking for a seat partner? On regular ticketmaster & nfl ticket exchange there are many nice lower level seats on Bears sideline in the $130-$175/ticket range.

Go Bears!

Scott

scott60610

Liked Posts:
I ended up buying a pair on ticketmaster exchange for only $130/ticket + fees. Section 112 Row 26 lower level bears sideline about the 40 yrd line. Message me if you're interested in sitting with me. Total cost I paid with fees is 149.50.

It is a ticketmaster mobile ticket; if you're going to the game tomorrow or any other game I can transfer the ticket to you and then you pay me cash/venmo/chase quick pay, or if anyone online wants to do it, direct message me on here.

I am also looking for 1 ticket for the New England game. Have 1 ticket to trade in Sec. 237 for either the Jets or Rams games. If you have a great seat for the New England game I'd even consider 2-for-1 trade.

Bear Down!
With gratitude,
Scott

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I just reserved flights to Buffalo using miles for game nov 4. anyone looking for a seat partner? On regular ticketmaster & nfl ticket exchange there are many nice lower level seats on Bears sideline in the $130-$175/ticket range.

Go Bears!

Scott

Got my tix already but you're welcome to come tailgate with my Bears crew. Should be a bunch of us. Gonna show that lame ass Bills Mafia how tailgating is done.

I'm cooking a pork butt. Steak and eggs for breakfast service. Knockwurst. Chicago Dogs. We'll have cornhole. I also give football throwing lessons. I teach people how to throw a football like Jeff George for $25 per hour. And of course music...I have the worlds greatest Tailgate Playlist ...which includes pretty much every memorable football theme and sound byte of the last 40 years.

PM me for my cellphone # so you can find us.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t go to Buffalo if you paid me to

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t go to Buffalo if you paid me to

I've heard it's a great tailgating atmosphere if you congregate with the 35 and Up crowd. It's all those rat fink millennials running around slamming their girlfriends and children through flaming tables you need to avoid.

Liked Posts:
I've heard it's a great tailgating atmosphere if you congregate with the 35 and Up crowd. It's all those rat fink millennials running around slamming their girlfriends and children through flaming tables you need to avoid.

It is, the Bills fans are fine too. But yeah, the city of Buffalo is a mess.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got my tix already but you're welcome to come tailgate with my Bears crew. Should be a bunch of us. Gonna show that lame ass Bills Mafia how tailgating is done.

I'm cooking a pork butt. Steak and eggs for breakfast service. Knockwurst. Chicago Dogs. We'll have cornhole. I also give football throwing lessons. I teach people how to throw a football like Jeff George for $25 per hour. And of course music...I have the worlds greatest Tailgate Playlist ...which includes pretty much every memorable football theme and sound byte of the last 40 years.

PM me for my cellphone # so you can find us.

Scott,

My suggestion is not to interact with this psycho. Would hate for you to get hurt or worse.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Scott,

My suggestion is not to interact with this psycho. Would hate for you to get hurt or worse.

idk about him but his bears gaggle sounds pretty entertaining.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
idk about him but his bears gaggle sounds pretty entertaining.

Pay no mind to these trolls Scott. Grimson and his To Catch a Predator buddies around here have never been invited to a tailgate party, so their bitterness is just coming out now.

We always have a great time and I've made many awesome Bears fan friends from all over from tailgating.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Pay no mind to these trolls Scott. Grimson and his To Catch a Predator buddies around here have never been invited to a tailgate party, so their bitterness is just coming out now.

We always have a great time and I've made many awesome Bears fan friends from all over from tailgating.

Why did you quote me? I literally threw a compliment at the bears gaggle and you throw shade at me like this? I'm starting to think it might be a 1-man gaggle.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why did you quote me? I literally threw a compliment at the bears gaggle and you throw shade at me like this? I'm starting to think it might be a 1-man gaggle.

Yeah sorry....quoted the wrong guy. Thanks for the compliment. Even though your a troll.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You're such an angry little beta male.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Skip the game and go visit Toronto instead. Buffalo is a shithole. Lived about two miles from the stadium when I was in grad school, and can't recommend against it enough...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Skip the game and go visit Toronto instead. Buffalo is a shithole. Lived about two miles from the stadium when I was in grad school, and can't recommend against it enough...

Hell he can just go the the Canada side of the falls. Beautiful place

UK-Bears

Liked Posts:
I was hoping to get to this game as fly in from the UK on Thu 1st Nov, but rather inconveniently the game is the same day as the New York Marathon. So an added incentive to try and get round 26miles as quick as possible and into the boozer for at least the second half :lmao:

Last year I ran the Chicago marathon and they were kind enough to move Vikings game to the Monday night.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heading to this game as well; will be with my father-in-law and brother-in-law who are lifelong Bills fans.