OT- any interest in gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You guys should get a gambling site to ad sponsor this site.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hit on 4 bets the first set of games

Going to hit on the saints bet

So glad I stayed away from chargers game

Damn good week anyone else?

This is where I should probably stop betting but going to look into tonight and tomorrow’s game lol

Monster

Liked Posts:
I play 1,000 dollar Nassau every Saturday. I’d say that’s gambling.

However that’s just betting on me.... which has proved to be a good bet.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Our friend OOber must be incredibly old. Imagine thinking draftkings and fanduel are "gambling sites"

:homer:

They are fun. Also incredibly frustrating.

Grim, I knew exactly what you were trying to do there, yes I know they are fantasy football sites, but none the less gambling... Skilled gambling, just like online poker, but none the less gambling...

Guys just trying to protect ownership here and abide by what they will allow and not allow. At this time they would not like to have and discussion of gambling web sites or links to web sites. It's really not that difficult to follow is it?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grim, I knew exactly what you were trying to do there, yes I know they are fantasy football sites, but none the less gambling... Skilled gambling, just like online poker, but none the less gambling...

Guys just trying to protect ownership here and abide by what they will allow and not allow. At this time they would not like to have and discussion of gambling web sites or links to web sites. It's really not that difficult to follow is it?

I will make sure not to mention the other site that I use that I posted earlier. Sorry about that one for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I will have more discussions with ownership about what is allowed or not regarding discussions of Fantasy Football websites, but a select few has forced my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.