***OFFICIAL*** NFL Week 4 GDT

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I just get the Packers/Bills game in Madison at noon....so I guess I watch nothing. Just gonna watch the Bears via the NFL Game Day page. Ugh.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just get the Packers/Bills game in Madison at noon....so I guess I watch nothing. Just gonna watch the Bears via the NFL Game Day page. Ugh.

you can literally stream anything you want online. Google Reddit NFL Streams

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
you can literally stream anything you want online. Google Reddit NFL Streams

I have Charter, so the feeds always seem to freeze. The only thing I ever found to be decent are youtube feeds, but YT always cuts them off after about 10 minutes. I'd rather just listen to the radio broadcast. Go out for lunch and run some errands, listen to some of it that old fashioned way.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have Charter, so the feeds always seem to freeze. The only thing I ever found to be decent are youtube feeds, but YT always cuts them off after about 10 minutes. I'd rather just listen to the radio broadcast. Go out for lunch and run some errands, listen to some of it that old fashioned way.

It's 2018. That's no way to live life my friend.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
fake thread. everyone knows real "OFFICIAL" game day threads have 8 total * rather the 6..

the real one (with the correct number of * can be found here..

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...*-OFFICIAL-****-IGT-Week-4-Bears-vs-Tampa-Bay

Simply not true, all OFFICIAL threads carry 3 asterisks on either side. Also, you linked the Bears IGT. This ***OFFICIAL*** thread is for the rest of the NFL games this week.

Let's try to limit the ineptitude To one wrongness per post please. This is embarrassing...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
said the dumbass who was the 4th poster in the sticky thread.. and then decided to create a duplicate thread..

It's not a duplicate thread slow boy. How is one person this slow in the brane?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean you havent been drinking?

Bottoms up! Bear down!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is all over Baker Mayfields face?