Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let him do it again after the bye.

right, let's not get ahead...
let's focus on today and the motherfuckin 6 TDS he threw.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Let the forgiveness begin as we alll partake of the Bears baptism of fire blowing up teams with our lord and savior Nagy and his blessed prophet Biscuit.

house23

Liked Posts:
let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let him do it again after the bye.
How about you just admit that Money Mitch played an amazing game is our franchise QB? 6 TD passes would have been more if the entire 2nd half wasn't milk mode.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you guys are acting like I've been against Mitch. I'm happy with the win. I have Mitch in FF. This is a great day for me. I'm happy with his performance and happy with the way Nagy called plays. I just want him to consistently put up at least 2 TDs a game

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you guys are acting like I've been against Mitch. I'm happy with the win. I have Mitch in FF. This is a great day for me. I'm happy with his performance and happy with the way Nagy called plays. I just want him to consistently put up at least 2 TDs a game

Im with you. Just proud he proved me wrong today. I dont expect 6 tds every week but if i could get two or three it would be nice

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not so much the six tds, but the passes were on point. He finally looked comfortable back there. He desperately needed a confidence building game and he just got it. Hopefully he continues after the bye.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Is this considered improving over the season?
Cause I don’t see improving over today!

I know it’s just one game but I get to enjoy it for a couple weeks thanks to the bye.... 48-10 does feel good going into the off week.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this considered improving over the season?
Cause I don’t see improving over today!

I know it’s just one game but I get to enjoy it for a couple weeks thanks to the bye.... 48-10 does feel good going into the off week.

Yeah, let's just move into the "maintain" phase now for the rest of the season. :lol:

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Glad to see Mitch finally break out. I had my doubts that he would put it together this year, but this is huge. He's had opportunities to put up 3-4 TDs in each of the first 3 games. Today he actually put balls in spots that his targets could at least make a catch attempt. Should be a very large confidence builder for Mitch going forward. Too bad the bye week comes right now. It would be nice to get him right back on the saddle to keep the momentum going.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I was expecting imorovement. No one expected what happened today. Bear the fuck down. Keep it up biscuit