dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You trying to get banned? Because that is how you get banned. Its explicitly in the rules you can't post full articles.

Thanks.

I thought as long as you post the link to the article that you were allowed to?

You're not allowed to use the R word (mentally challenged) either and you used it in a post yesterday so if you wanna try to throw people under the bus and be a snitch then we can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by xer0h0ur View Post
Oh really? So that is your excuse for bitching out on not wanting to sign your homegrown talent in Adrian Amos? Cool story bro. Thankfully I don't believe Pace is as Special person as some of you that don't see any value in his play.

THANKS

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So does Pace get credit for drafting him or was it too easy of a pick?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His power for a 21 year old is amazing.

The Bears DL depth and talent is borderline ridiculous.

Bullard looks like the worst guy in the rotation and he is a solid starting/rotational player on any team in the league.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
We got our 2nd akiem hicks is what you're saying ?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Im waiting for that right to left smith Nichols Floyd goldman hicks mack formation shit you can still do it with 3-3-5 formation basically removing Goldman.

Once smith and Nichols start receiving respect watch out shits gonna get ugly.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
This defensive front is pretty unfair with Nichols looking like a future star. Before Mack as well, guys like Isiah Irving and Kylie Fitts showed some flashes. Doesn't mean they would absolutely develop into something but they're buried behind Mack/Floyd and Lynch who's playing great as well. Bullard is solid, RRH is made some plays and Nichols looks like he might be better than both of them.

Beyond just having a star QB fall into your lap, can you possible have a better offseason than we've had? It's crazy.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought as long as you post the link to the article that you were allowed to?

Not the article in its entirety. Pasting the first couple of paragraphs as a "teaser" is acceptable. No one is getting banned for that...just do not be offended if a staff member edits your post. I know it is the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun Times that give Rush and Zack the most grief for it.

As far as the language goes....seems a lot of posters are testing out the new staff with what is considered obscene. There may be some terms that get added to the autofilters already in place. Until then...same as above...do not be offended if a staff member edits your post.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not the article in its entirety. Pasting the first couple of paragraphs as a "teaser" is acceptable. No one is getting banned for that...just do not be offended if a staff member edits your post. I know it is the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun Times that give Rush and Zack the most grief for it.

As far as the language goes....seems a lot of posters are testing out the new staff with what is considered obscene. There may be some terms that get added to the autofilters already in place. Until then...same as above...do not be offended if a staff member edits your post.

Rio-Bravo-2-620x350.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Got it. Thanks

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
His power for a 21 year old is amazing.

The Bears DL depth and talent is borderline ridiculous.

Bullard looks like the worst guy in the rotation and he is a solid starting/rotational player on any team in the league.

I was just thinking that Nichols should be the starting DE instead of Bullard. The starting 3 would make it near impossible for a team to have a good running game. The other two could substitute in frequently to give everyone rest, Nichols replacing Goldman for him to get a rest.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Is Nichols big/strong enough (at 6'4" 290lbs) to keep taking snaps at NT?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bilal looks strong as an ox.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I was just thinking that Nichols should be the starting DE instead of Bullard. The starting 3 would make it near impossible for a team to have a good running game. The other two could substitute in frequently to give everyone rest, Nichols replacing Goldman for him to get a rest.

Nichols is more of a one gap player right now, and his success has come in the zero and one gaps on sub packages. RRH should be starting at 5 tech in base packages, and I think for all intents and purposes he does. I don't think Nichols' best attribute is absorbing blocks.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Nichols is more of a one gap player right now, and his success has come in the zero and one gaps on sub packages. RRH should be starting at 5 tech in base packages, and I think for all intents and purposes he does. I don't think Nichols' best attribute is absorbing blocks.

No, rrbs worst attribute is eating blocks. Nichols hasn't shown he can't eat blocks it's at least better than roy Robertson Harris's ability.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't the knock on Nichols that in 2017 he was just eating blocks due to scheme change,where as in 2016 he wasgetting up the field more??SO are we seeing more of the 2016 version.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
No, rrbs worst attribute is eating blocks. Nichols hasn't shown he can't eat blocks it's at least better than roy Robertson Harris's ability.

RRH plays 5 tech much of the time when he's in. Nichols plays a one gap technique in the A gap or shades the center and clearly his main job is to get up field - and as Huxster mentioned he was used to absorb blocks in 2017 and didn't look as good. To make this even more clear, Nichols already has three stuffs (tackles for loss on RB) in four games. RRH has zero in his career.