Are Da Bears relevant again?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
FK ya. No more a joke, no more are teams looking forward to playing us. We be scary on both sides of the ball. Just think how far we have come from game 4 last year.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Fuck yeah. Bear down motherfuckers!!!! With that said, no team in the NFL is scared to play another team. No team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
They might never get past the negative Nancies here. It is what it is.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How is this even a question? They're in 1st place in the division and just beat the pants off of a team that is (was) 1st place in their division.

Bears are gonna be the media darling all week now.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The offense will be now, the D has been thanks in part to Mack. They were talking in good morning football the other morning (Friday), about what D could stop the Rams O. 2 said nobody, one said only the Rams D could stop them (giving up more than the O could cover), and one said week 14, the Bears D is the only D that can stop them, they’re legit now.

Damn that was sweet to hear again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They were relevant again when they traded for Mack

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Bears are back. Ryan Pace is the second coming of Jim Finks.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Mack trade coming off like a steal.

Bears are relevant today, but it could all change 5 games from now. Need to continue to win and grow on O. Looks promising though.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Absolutely. The Bears put themselves on the map today.

The Bears defense is closing the pocket with the front 7 like nobody else in football right now.

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
The offense continues to grow as the season goes.
The Bears are definitely in the conversation now. They really have a shot at the Division and playoffs.

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
Me: looks at the standings and sees after week 4 the Bears are in first place.

Yep, the Bears are relevant

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The offense will be now, the D has been thanks in part to Mack. They were talking in good morning football the other morning (Friday), about what D could stop the Rams O. 2 said nobody, one said only the Rams D could stop them (giving up more than the O could cover), and one said week 14, the Bears D is the only D that can stop them, they’re legit now.

Damn that was sweet to hear again.

I just heard the ESPN radio people asking, who could beat the Rams in the playoffs. And someone said, what if they have to play in Chicago? I just about had a stroke. People are actually not bagging on our team for a change.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Nagy is a mad genius who will laugh. Last. And best.

His play calling is improving and sometimes crazy fun. That first Gabriel TD, he had Mitch AND Chase back there to hike the ball....wtf? Having Massey spread out with WRs against the Packers. Surely that stuff will pay off in future games?

seabear

Liked Posts:
Yes... outside of a miracle half by Rodgers, the defense has been lights out. With a more mature offense we would be undefeated at this point.

Mack has made a top-10 defense a top-3 defense. If everyone is healthy we might be the best defense in the league. That will make you relevant.