I Love The Mental Make-Up Of This Team

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
The win last week was huge, in my opinion. In recent years if the Bears to down 14 on the road it's over-and likely in an ugly way. Fighting back and winning a game like that showed me this team is different. Today we saw the upside.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Been saying for a while that this is a new era of Bears football. Pace has done his job by cleaning the house, assembling a modern coaching staff and setting the table with talented players. The players know they are part of something special and totally bought in to Nagy's vision. The Bears may not win it all this year but they sure as hell will be fun to watch. It just took the offense longer to gel than the defense, but that was to be expected. The offense will still have some growing pains but the arrow is pointing up. Wonder what the Power Rankings will have to say about it.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was a statement game today.

I wondered if this team could win if they got into a shootout with a high powered offense. Could this team put up a lot of points if they needed it.

Well, it turned out they didn't need it but the ability is there. This was as close to a complete game offensively and defensively as I have ever seen from this team. It wasn't Superbowl XX dominant but it was damned close.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It’s amazing to think Nagy may already have his “signature win” that shows the world this team is back. It takes some coaches literal years to do this and Nagy has done it in 4 weeks. That’s amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Been saying for a while that this is a new era of Bears football. Pace has done his job by cleaning the house, assembling a modern coaching staff and setting the table with talented players. The players know they are part of something special and totally bought in to Nagy's vision. The Bears may not win it all this year but they sure as hell will be fun to watch. It just took the offense longer to gel than the defense, but that was to be expected. The offense will still have some growing pains but the arrow is pointing up. Wonder what the Power Rankings will have to say about it.
Ever since Pace got his head coach, he is 3-1. Not bad.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I said it before they have that swagger we saw with the urlacher bears. People didn’t buy it cause mako was having bad games. But these guys have personality

Yeah it's good to see the swag. Looks like mt is a lot more relaxed, too. Hope they keep rolling.