To all the previous ant-Mitch posters shut up and sit down

richb688

Liked Posts:
I have been saying all season give this guy time along with a bunch of other pro Mitch posters. He will be the best Bears QB all time when he is done. That is not a real high bar but, I have that much faith in him along with some other posters on here. We have seen who the anti -Mitch protester have been -please don't jump onto his bandwagon now . A little late and a day short. I am a big pro Mitch poster along with others here and this game showed what he can doin this system------not every game will be this good lol. He is still going to have some bad patches but give him time and have patience with him. He is way ahead of the over-rated Jim McMahon---who got hurt when the wind blew the wrong way. This guy is special give him time to be good and have patience with the upcoming limited bad patches.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been saying all season give this guy time along with a bunch of other pro Mitch posters. He will be the best Bears QB all time when he is done. That is not a real high bar but, I have that much faith in him along with some other posters on here. We have seen who the anti -Mitch protester have been -please don't jump onto his bandwagon now . A little late and a day short. I am a big pro Mitch poster along with others here and this game showed what he can doin this system------not every game will be this good lol. He is still going to have some bad patches but give him time and have patience with him. He is way ahead of the over-rated Jim McMahon---who got hurt when the wind blew the wrong way. This guy is special give him time to be good and have patience with the upcoming limited bad patches.

Whats an ant-Mitch?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol. Alright, let's calm down here. He's given us the opportunity to breathe a little easier, but he's still had fifteen meh games compared to one great one and people are running around pounding their chest about #calledits. He tore up a pretty terrible defense, but he looked really comfortable and accurate. Next step is doing it again in the next game. It was certainly nice to see the best game by a bears qb in most of our lifetimes.

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Sammich

Liked Posts:

"All season" has been 3 games up until today. Also, your 21 total posts is sketchy. You need more ammo, bro.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
Every time someone compares a different quarterback to Mitchell Trubisky...
42855178_2260520493982111_1506713220797169664_o.jpg

Just having a little fun after our QB's break out performance today.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
((It is what it is)). Having said that, let’s let bygones be bygones.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
There are plenty of sores on the list of QB’s who threw 6 TD’s in a game.

However, I am really fucking excited and hope this is who Mitch is and will be.