R. Smith has been disappointing thus far

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I think he's bidding his time. He has broken out, just hasn't broken any noses yet. But he will. I have zero doubt. He's ingesting so much so quickly on the fly out there. Come week 12-13 he's going to be on fire. Literally.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I cant tell if people have autism assburgers or fucking retardation. What does anything i said and you said have to do with this thread being bad(if youre talking about the op who is me) unless you're talking about the responses so far and in that i understand where you might be coming from.

settle down, DeepChicago is a pretty good poster, I don't think he was *****ing on you XD

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
settle down, DeepChicago is a pretty good poster, I don't think he was *****ing on you XD

I wasn't singling him out it was more of a hey guy are we seeing things the same way ? Yeah ! Ok its now deepchicago and i against the assburgers of chicago.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just call me DC for short. :snoop:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He should grow a mustache.

FUGR1BQ.png

Reactions: DC

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
He's been all over the field and is insanely quick. I don't know what you're looking for from him on the stat sheet? He's supposed to be a tackling machine and cover. He's what, 2nd on the team in tackles with the 1st game having played sparingly, and has done a great job in his coverage duties minus some rookie mistakes. The kid is going to be good. He's swallowed up behind the scenes by the defense shining as a whole. I mean Jesus Christ, Lynch even had an interception that looked athletic. Nichols out there making plays. It's a feeding frenzy for everyone.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He's been all over the field and is insanely quick. I don't know what you're looking for from him on the stat sheet? He's supposed to be a tackling machine and cover. He's what, 2nd on the team in tackles with the 1st game having played sparingly, and has done a great job in his coverage duties minus some rookie mistakes. The kid is going to be good. He's swallowed up behind the scenes by the defense shining as a whole. I mean Jesus Christ, Lynch even had an interception that looked athletic. Nichols out there making plays. It's a feeding frenzy for everyone.

TFL, anticipating throwing lanes like lynch did on that int you just spoke of... PD ints ff tackles in that order.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is very good in coverage.

He is a big reason the defense is as dominant as they have been. He does not give up the middle of the field in the passing game, which forces QBs to hold the ball longer and make more difficult throws.

Earlier someone said he was beat on the Brate TD, it wasn’t McManis that was beat. MaManis passed the RB inside to smith and then didn’t get deep enough with the TE.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board can be a text book lesson on impatience and negativity. And, on occasion, a pinch of football stupidity. Which is not necessarily referring to this or any other OP and responses.