Congratulation to PeteFootball - September 2018 Poster of the Month

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thread will go up 5 days before the end of the month. I am accepting nominations via PM/DM.

Yes, PeteFooball won with 9 total reach arounds.

Would you consider making it early in the month so that posters may post links to posts/OPs in your thread as supporting evidence for their nominations?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would you consider making it early in the month so that posters may post links to posts/OPs in your thread as supporting evidence for their nominations?

Please dont make it too early in the month. Maybe like halve month time. Also give people the ability to CHANGE their vote before poll closes

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gratz

Just make sure Novak is on the nomination list this week. His 49-10 call on Sunday's game may be the greatest #calledit in CSS History.

The Score was 48-10 so that is not a calledit.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'll think about it

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So was Aussie trying to get a jump on early voting for Oct this morning? Or is he no longer eligible? Lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So was Aussie trying to get a jump on early voting for Oct this morning? Or is he no longer eligible? Lol

No, he was just trying to delete his 'digital footprint'

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gratz

The Score was 48-10 so that is not a calledit.

You've tried to predict the score of every game every week and haven't gotten nearly as close (not even once) as a guy that only predicts bears games scores.

Clearly, Novak > CRM 114

Thanks

jonimus

Liked Posts:
It’s an honor that I will not overlook. Special thanks to the bears football program, the CCS message board, posters / mods, and of course the fans. Without you guys I wouldn’t be here doing the things I love. Growing up, you never understand how much of a privilege it is to do something you love as a hobby and not get paid for it. Dream big, as for dreams are for the bed. When you wake up thats when actions count. Forget the dreams, as most are irrelevant to everyday life and would possibly put you in prison if you acted on them. Find what is special to YOU and go do that.

To quote Luke Wilson “To me it comes naturally, the peaks and valleys, sadness with happiness. I've definitely had periods, maybe, where I haven't been happy. Whether it's from a breakup or the good, old-fashioned blues - but I wouldn't say clinically depressed“

Thanks again,

Pete

I don't care about any of this poster of the month jizz jargain nor any of this thread. I don't even know why I clicked on this load of BS in the first place, or worst yet, why I read this far in these posts.. HOWEVER, this post by Pete was hillarious and from my quick scanning afterwards appearedly received no accolades. I found this funny, Pete. Thank you. From now on however I will do my best to stay out of the fashion contest/virtual bj threads and stick to football.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't care about any of this poster of the month jizz jargain nor any of this thread. I don't even know why I clicked on this load of BS in the first place, or worst yet, why I read this far in these posts.. HOWEVER, this post by Pete was hillarious and from my quick scanning afterwards appearedly received no accolades. I found this funny, Pete. Thank you. From now on however I will do my best to stay out of the fashion contest/virtual bj threads and stick to football.

He got 7 likes, and literally won poster of the month.

How many accolades should the man receive? Hundreds?