Congratulation to PeteFootball - September 2018 Poster of the Month

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
What a weak field. That's like saying Jay Cutler was the best QB in his draft class.

Congrats to PeteFootball, tho

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Never mind, Rory, maybe someone will vote for you next month.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What a weak field. That's like saying Jay Cutler was the best QB in his draft class.

Congrats to PeteFootball, tho

Feel free to PM your nominations for October Poster of the Month, bucko

Reactions: DC

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...FICIAL-***-September-2018-Poster-of-the-Month

Good job Pete. Well deserved. Until next month! :elephant::elephant::elephant::beer::beer::beer::buttrock::buttrock::clap::clap:

It’s an honor that I will not overlook. Special thanks to the bears football program, the CCS message board, posters / mods, and of course the fans. Without you guys I wouldn’t be here doing the things I love. Growing up, you never understand how much of a privilege it is to do something you love as a hobby and not get paid for it. Dream big, as for dreams are for the bed. When you wake up thats when actions count. Forget the dreams, as most are irrelevant to everyday life and would possibly put you in prison if you acted on them. Find what is special to YOU and go do that.

To quote Luke Wilson “To me it comes naturally, the peaks and valleys, sadness with happiness. I've definitely had periods, maybe, where I haven't been happy. Whether it's from a breakup or the good, old-fashioned blues - but I wouldn't say clinically depressed“

Thanks again,

Pete

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't know, miss that dude. Maybe had a 7th kid or something

Meth is a helluva drug.

Congrats Pete! Love ya buddy, just love @Bort more.

I nominate @DaaBears for next month. He's always kept a positive tone, even when 90% of this board had given up on the bears after their 2-1 disappointing win.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meth is a helluva drug.

Congrats Pete! Love ya buddy, just love @Bort more.

I nominate @DaaBears for next month. He's always kept a positive tone, even when 90% of this board had given up on the bears after their 2-1 disappointing win.

Noted. Let's try not to have to many reach arounds

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears