Predict the rest of the season...

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think we beat Green Bay and I never trust games @ Detroit.

Really great chance to get to 10 wins

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Meh, we lost to the Dolphins the last time we won the Super Bowl.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I see 11+ wins as a strong possibility if Trubisky is anywhere near as good as he showed yesterday. I get the defense was bad, but a few of those throws were dimes, not gimmes so it would be nice if that carried over.

I don't see any teams on the schedule and think "nah the bears can't beat those guys" except the Rams. The Pats look weak, the Vikings defense is not as good as they were supposed to be, and I feel like the Bears are close enough to the Packers to get the split at home.

Every other team does not impress me that much in terms of what they might actually be able to do against the Bears defense. Having an elite pass rush with ball hawks in the secondary is a wonderful thing.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think they for sure lose one to the Lions and the Rams. Every other game could be a win. I know, the Pats always find a way, but they haven't looked good at all, I think Miami just finally showed their true colors yesterday. And Brady doesn't move, so Mack might just destroy him at this rate.

If Mitch plays even half as good as yesterday the rest of the year, it's gonna be a fun year.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 6 - @ Dolphins L

Week 7 - Patriots L

Week 8 - Jets W

Week 9 - @ Bills W

Week 10 - Lions W

Week 11 - Vikings L

Week 12 - @ Lions L

Week 13 - @ Giants W

Week 14 - Rams L

Week 15 - Packers L

Week 16 - @ 49ers W

Week 17 @ Vikings L

8-8. Mitch had an amazing game, no doubt, but it is still a new HC, new offensive system and a developing QB. Trubs will have some bad games and some good and Nagy will have some blunders along the way which will cost us a few dubs. It's a season of amelioration, setting us up as contenders in the subsequent years. The arrow is pointing up for this team, we just aren't there yet.

But I hope I'm wrong and the 12-4 predictions are right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think we beat Green Bay and I never trust games @ Detroit.

Really great chance to get to 10 wins
I have a really good feeling about getting a revenge win at home against GB. But history is certainly on your side. Lions on the road does give me pause.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think 10 wins is stupid optimism anymore....

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Can you imagine running the table and the only thing between the Bears and a perfect record would be a 1 pt loss at GB following a complete meltdown? I know how unlikely it is, and while I'd appreciate the season and SB win the stink of that loss would be even stronger.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can you imagine running the table and the only thing between the Bears and a perfect record would be a 1 pt loss at GB following a complete meltdown? I know how unlikely it is, and while I'd appreciate the season and SB win the stink of that loss would be even stronger.

I just did.