Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Only lefties I see in the lineup are Murphy and Rizzo.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
they said they were releasing the rosters at 10 am?

Uh they did already.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-02-at-11.38.18-AM.jpg

greg23

Liked Posts:
Carls Jr has foresrme strain

Adds to the bullpen falling apart.

Lester
Hamels
Chavez

About all i want to see....strop would be great but hasnt pitched in 3 weeks, who knows how he'll be

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Edwards is off due to injury (thank god) Q would be down anyway, still kept 11. I guess there really was no other real position player option other than Russell.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Carls Jr has foresrme strain

Adds to the bullpen falling apart.

Lester
Hamels
Chavez

About all i want to see....strop would be great but hasnt pitched in 3 weeks, who knows how he'll be

Think they added Mills because Chavez went 2 innings. Chavez would be for emergency.

DeLaRosa has been accually pretty solid in his games. Not sexy but this might be his new nitch going forward. I’m good with him and Strop late inning.

I really can’t see Joe pulling Jon out before the 7th inning honestly. If they do Montgomery would be the first guy. Cole would pitch after Hendricks so they are not going to burn him. Mills I see as filler right now. Nothing else.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

greg23

Liked Posts:
Think they added Mills because Chavez went 2 innings. Chavez would be for emergency.

DeLaRosa has been accually pretty solid in his games. Not sexy but this might be his new nitch going forward. I’m good with him and Strop late inning.

I really can’t see Joe pulling Jon out before the 7th inning honestly. If they do Montgomery would be the first guy. Cole would pitch after Hendricks so they are not going to burn him. Mills I see as filler right now. Nothing else.

Huh?

Chavez only in an emergency?

I can almost guarantee he pitches tonight; unless we blow them out; as there is no tomorrow

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ben Zobrist, RF
Kris Bryant, LF
Anthony Rizzo, 1B
Javier Baez, SS
Albert Almora Jr., CF
Daniel Murphy, 2B
Willson Contreras, C
David Bote, 3B
Jon Lester, P

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
So given we're playing the rockies tonight I feel like it might be worth sharing my only rockies story I have. In I wanna say 2012 I got sent to a tech conference in denver for work. While there me and a co-worker decided to catch a rockies game because why not? While there some black dude got really pissed at me for "shooting spitwads at him" and wanted to fight me. I didn't have a drink. I didn't have food. I literally had nothing to shoot spitwads at him with but he was convinced it was me.

Good times at coors....

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

Its the bullpen day for Hamels today, just like it was Kyles bullpen day yesterday. That is why Cole is the first guy in. I cant say I agree with it, I would rather split them up with a righty to give them a different look, but side throwing days is what determines the starters they will use. Monty is just a pen arm now so its not gonna be special to use him for one hitter.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Huh?

Chavez only in an emergency?

I can almost guarantee he pitches tonight; unless we blow them out; as there is no tomorrow

I see him as the #4 guy. Montgomery would be on call early game. He only pitched 1.5 inning his start so should be ready. That is if Jon chokes. But honestly I think Jon goes 8 with Strop in the 9th. If it goes extra innings then we could see some of the above. Hope not honestly.

Line up looks fine honestly. See how it goes.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Its the bullpen day for Hamels today, just like it was Kyles bullpen day yesterday. That is why Cole is the first guy in. I cant say I agree with it, I would rather split them up with a righty to give them a different look, but side throwing days is what determines the starters they will use. Monty is just a pen arm now so its not gonna be special to use him for one hitter.

I really don’t think Cole has much weight following Jon. Maybe in the 9th if you don’t trust Strop then I can see it.

Monty is if Jon is off and you have to stick your finger in the damn. You know that he can get 5 innings in.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Let's Go Cubs! Just give us a shot and we may make something happen.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I feel super confident with today's battling lineup. If Lester can give us a quality start, love our chances. Hope he can go 6 or 7.

I need that redemption vs MIL. Lets go Cubs!

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Who would of predicted Schwarber would be sitting in a win or go home playoff game at the beginning of the year, and a kid named Bote would be starting at 3B..

Lol

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sooooo......if you guys could just go ahead and score about 12 runs in the bottom of the first, that'd be great.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I feel super confident with today's battling lineup. If Lester can give us a quality start, love our chances. Hope he can go 6 or 7.

I need that redemption vs MIL. Lets go Cubs!
Cubs make it to Milwaukee on Thursday, theyll sweep them