Obvious bait and troll thread. Proceed at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to push you and your wheelchair off of the Willis Tower.

I'm afrayed this post doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. Did you mean to quote someone else?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our Captain Jonathan Toews has been awarded the 2nd star of the week by the NHL. Hard work and excellence pays off.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sounds like our great Captain Toews will be in the McNeil n Parkins show this afternoon. Can't wait!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sounds like our great Captain Toews will be in the McNeil n Parkins show this afternoon. Can't wait!

Hopefully he comes prepared and cares to explain why he's been so awful for 3+ seasons.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally had a chance to listen to the Toews interview from Friday. What a classy guy to honestly answer every crappy question MacNeil threw at him, no matter how ridiculous. Also I found it extremely disrespectful that neither is MacNeil or Perkins referred to Captain Toews as Captain. Overall great interview from Captain Toews but very poor job by the hosts.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally had a chance to listen to the Toews interview from Friday. What a classy guy to honestly answer every crappy question MacNeil threw at him, no matter how ridiculous. Also I found it extremely disrespectful that neither is MacNeil or Perkins referred to Captain Toews as Captain. Overall great interview from Captain Toews but very poor job by the hosts.

He sounded like he was stroking out. Thanks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Carbomb was on Bernstein n McKnight today and he was talking about his favorite Q moment and he said it was when Q consoled him after Steve Montador died. He also mentioned how great the Captain was with consoling him as well during that trying time. What a great Captain Toews is. He didn't have to do that but he went out of his way to realize Carrillo was upset and comforted him as best he could. You know who Carcillo didn't mention? Patrick Kane. I guess Kane was more concerned about what mischief he was going to get into that night instead of consoling his teammate. What a disagrace. Just another reason why Toews makes a far better captain than Kane ever would.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So Carbomb was on Bernstein n McKnight today and he was talking about his favorite Q moment and he said it was when Q consoled him after Steve Montador died. He also mentioned how great the Captain was with consoling him as well during that trying time. What a great Captain Toews is. He didn't have to do that but he went out of his way to realize Carrillo was upset and comforted him as best he could. You know who Carcillo didn't mention? Patrick Kane. I guess Kane was more concerned about what mischief he was going to get into that night instead of consoling his teammate. What a disagrace. Just another reason why Toews makes a far better captain than Kane ever would.
Clean up this nonsense. This act is getting old and tired.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clean up this nonsense. This act is getting old and tired.

What are you even talking about? I don't see any nonsense on my part at least in this thread.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

That is completely nonsense right in the bold. Clean it up

Status
Not open for further replies.