Obvious bait and troll thread. Proceed at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is completely nonsense right in the bold. Clean it up

So criticizing Kane is "complete nonsense"? Why have you not had the same reaction when others have done the same to Captain Toews?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So criticizing Kane is "complete nonsense"? Why have you not had the same reaction when others have done the same to Captain Toews?

Please stop trolling moderators or you will be reported.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If ya want to call what I bolded as criticism go right ahead, but the little trolling BS isnt going to fly. Criticize the team all ya want, but obvious trolling will be met with the flying poke check

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If ya want to call what I bolded as criticism go right ahead, but the little trolling BS isnt going to fly. Criticize the team all ya want, but obvious trolling will be met with the flying poke check

I haven't seen any trolling in this thread or even in the entire Hawks board but thank you for the explanation.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Another two points from Kane, another dud by Captain Donuts. Lmao.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
ONE whole point this month! On pace for 3 points in November!

#calledit as usual.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate to say this but come the trade deadline nobody is safe except Kane and Crow. Start to unload and retool.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to say this but come the trade deadline nobody is safe except Kane and Crow. Start to unload and retool.

Don't hate to say it... you're absolutely right.

Kane really is the only untouchable, though.

Hawks should just leave Toews in Winnipeg next time they play the Jets. Make Winnipeg worry about Sir Shittiness.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They'd be fools to part ways with the heart and soul of the team in Captain Toews but then again they did just fire Q so who knows?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That actually depends on who of Kane, Toews, Seabs, Crawford, Kunitz, Ward, & Kruger do with their respective NTC's or NMC's.

For all we know an "untouchable"might want out and waive. Or, all of them stick to their guns and can't be moved because no move exists that can move them.

And of course Keith is a recapture risk so the only way he goes is if he Prongers himself.

Mitchapalooza

toews.jpg

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
They'd be fools to part ways with the heart and soul of the team in Captain Toews but then again they did just fire Q so who knows?

It's funny that you got so angry with Grimson that you turned into him. A poor version if there is such a thing, but if you actually think this is going to work I almost feel bad for you.

Also, don't pull shit in from other forums. Also trolly as this place is at least it's not the bears board, and it won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.