Obvious bait and troll thread. Proceed at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny that you got so angry with Grimson that you turned into him. A poor version if there is such a thing, but if you actually think this is going to work I almost feel bad for you.

Also, don't pull shit in from other forums. Also trolly as this place is at least it's not the bears board, and it won't be.

I'm afrayed I have no idea what you're talking about. I've literally never been angry with Grimson and don't have all that much in common with him either so I have no idea how I've "become" Grimson.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please direct me to a thread I made dedicated to literally sucking the dick of an athlete like the one you made here.

Thanks.

I'm not sucking him off, I just thought it would be nice to have a thread appreciating our captain and all he's done for the Hawks.

Mitchapalooza

I'm not sucking him off, I just thought it would be nice to have a thread appreciating our captain and all he's done for the Hawks.

giphy.gif

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm afrayed I have no idea what you're talking about. I've literally never been angry with Grimson and don't have all that much in common with him either so I have no idea how I've "become" Grimson.
haha, and you aren't even as good at it as he is.

Whatever stay in your lanes boys or we'll just nuke shit and carry on.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
CRM is swerving all over the road right now.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice job by Captain Toews to get the game clinching goal. 2 assists as well. Also nice to see him give a professional interview even with that creep Pierre McGuire practically sitting on top of him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, shooting at an empty net is hard. You should try bathing with your Toewster plugged in.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, shooting at an empty net is hard. You should try bathing with your Toewster plugged in.

There's one by my bathtub ready to use on the off chance he gets traded.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Kane 3 Points;..... on pace for 101.... Captain Donuts? Yeah. not so much LOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLL

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Kane 3 Points;..... on pace for 101.... Captain Donuts? Yeah. not so much LOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Wrong thread. What does this have to do with Captain Toews?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Easy there, Grimson. I would hate to see you get banned from this board as well.

Let's see an obvious troll thread like this one vs IIHF world Juniors thread with good banter. Me thinks Grim has some wiggle room in here for a bit.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see an obvious troll thread like this one vs IIHF world Juniors thread with good banter. Me thinks Grim has some wiggle room in here for a bit.

How is this a troll thread? Just because you don't agree with the content does not mean it is a troll thread.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Captain Toews scores the game clinching goal and assists in the game winning goal as he leads his men to a 5-3 victory. What a job by Captain Toews to deliver a some good sports news to a city that needs it.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Toews nowhere to be found against Calgary.

Status
Not open for further replies.