Donator
Liked Posts:
Discuss.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss the incredible throws he made.

I am happy with Trubisky. It is just weird not to hear about Cutler anymore these days.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Some of his throws were fucking brilliant. I enjoyed watching him sling it.I’m getting the point of being happy with Trubs Bur cutty knocking a pitt DB on his ass or throwing some game winning Tds In 4 th quarter was a lot of fun.

Jays livin the high life with a bombshell of a wife. Good for him. Win or lose his play entertained me, and at the end of the day; thats why I watch football.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler was more of a meme than a QB. I miss his Jay the personality not Jay the QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even miss the personality. Sure it was funny but the guy was such a fucking loser. You don't win Super Bowls with that type of attitude.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I miss the frustration of knowing that no matter how many times he'd throw a good ball or two, he was always going to find some way to fuck it all up in the end.
Yep, good times.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:

6db7.gif

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is like asking cancer survivors if they miss having cancer. :facepalm:

I bet they get cookies at chemo. I know they get sent to the infusion center for blood so they definitely get cookies there.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if time travel was real and you could have a pairing of Jay Cutler with Nagy, it probably would've turned out a lot better.

unfortunately it was Jay Cutler mated to some of the most offensive (and I mean it was offensive too) ineptitude ever which translated to a colossal waste of picks, money, and even the soul of Kyle Orton.

Josh McCown's tear of throwing 14 almost interceptions aside, no quarterback would have been successful with the Chicago Bears during Cutler's tenure. he didn't help the case, but it wasn't entirely his fault.