***OFFICIAL*** Drew Brees Is The Best QB of All-Time (Breaks Passing Record)

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love him so much. Brady who? Rodgers who? Montana who? Marino who? Cutler who?

Brees has done it folks, the greatest QB to ever lace of up the skates.
Also he literally saved nawlins from Katrina, poverty, and aids.

Literally the GOAT on and off the field

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

His domination is just finishing what Katrina started. Tearing down New Orleans right into the record books!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That was well planned, staged, and executed.

Wildest5

Liked Posts:

This man is more than a football player like you said. He knows he is above no other person and never forgets his morals and where he’s come from. The message to his kids after breaking the record was something a great person says!

Congrats Mr. Brees! You are truly a class act!

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
If you really think he's better than Rodgers or Manning I'm not sure how to complete this convo. It's an amazing accomplishment but to be partnered with Peyton and his vast array or skilled players has been so helpful to him. Payton literally built his own offense and Rodgers is the most talented by a fairly wide margin IMO. Rodgers would have the Patriots winning the last 8 SB.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you really think he's better than Rodgers or Manning I'm not sure how to complete this convo. It's an amazing accomplishment but to be partnered with Peyton and his vast array or skilled players has been so helpful to him. Payton literally built his own offense and Rodgers is the most talented by a fairly wide margin IMO. Rodgers would have the Patriots winning the last 8 SB.

LOL OK.... how many yards do THEY have?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Brees is truly the greatest of all time. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’m taking him over any QB any day of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Brees is truly the greatest of all time. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’m taking him over any QB any day of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is there to debate? Objectively speaking, he is the GOAT just like Rice who leads all receivers. Brees today established himself as one of a kind in all of history. People can argue, but objectively, their opinion is wrong.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Dez was right abt the NFL being rigged. Redskins just gave Brees that passing record

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
"You mean we don't get to share the record? Uh... Can we have a do over?!" - Washington's defense.