Big test for Nagy dooes he have time ready coming off the bye

richb688

Liked Posts:
For me this is a big test for him-a young team and he is a young new coach. Hopefully he can get the team focused after their vacation for this game . I felt they were a little flat at the begging off the game in Arizona after their first win. I hope he learned from that but since he is a very good coach I am sure did. This game is a winnable game and a good chance to put a foot down on the rest of the division.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I have total faith in Nagy coming off a Bye week and here is why. Have you seen the beginning of every game this year? The look unstoppable when running their scripted plays. Nagy now has 2 weeks to install more scripted plays. I expect the offense to score on their first two drives at minimum

Monster

Liked Posts:
Miami is going to get rolled...
The real test is the following week.
I’m glad it’s not at Gillette...

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Can the defense sustain its intensity on the road, in the heat, after a bye week? That’s my biggest worry. Bears win this game with average offensive production but hopefully it’s not a let down game for our defense.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Aren't Andy Reid teams always amazing off the Bye week? I only ask, as Nagy clearly likes to run things the way Reid does.

Didn't Fox have every team lose after a bye week for his time here? Be nice to see them come out with the same energy as they left after the Buss game.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Can the defense sustain its intensity on the road, in the heat, after a bye week? That’s my biggest worry. Bears win this game with average offensive production but hopefully it’s not a let down game for our defense.

Seems like the Dolphins team couldn't do that themselves in the second half, allowed the Bengals to score 24 while they only mustered a field goal.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I'm just hoping they send that corner blitz off the edge to keep tannehill honest, same as they did Russell Wilson in the 3rd quarter.

This guy likes to make things happen on the run and has the legs to outrun defensive ends. The only way this team beats us is if we let the QB beat us with his legs keeping plays and drives alive... Playing us from the pocket I don't think he can put up 6. Just my opinion

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm just hoping they send that corner blitz off the edge to keep tannehill honest, same as they did Russell Wilson in the 3rd quarter.

This guy likes to make things happen on the run and has the legs to outrun defensive ends. The only way this team beats us is if we let the QB beat us with his legs keeping plays and drives alive... Playing us from the pocket I don't think he can put up 6. Just my opinion

Maybe he used to. His feet look slow this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I have total faith in Nagy coming off a Bye week and here is why. Have you seen the beginning of every game this year? The look unstoppable when running their scripted plays. Nagy now has 2 weeks go install more scripted plays. I expect the offense to score on their first two drives at minimum

Brilliant point! I think this speaks volumes as a head coach! They’ve been pretty good on opening drives of second half too if my memory serves me correctly

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
On paper, it looks like the Bears have the edge, but this is a classic "look ahead" scenario. A non-division road game against a "meh" opponent this week with the Patriots up next week. Happens all the time.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For me this is a big test for him-a young team and he is a young new coach. Hopefully he can get the team focused after their vacation for this game . I felt they were a little flat at the begging off the game in Arizona after their first win. I hope he learned from that but since he is a very good coach I am sure did. This game is a winnable game and a good chance to put a foot down on the rest of the division.

Trubisky will be ready.

Last season he had not had a 200+ yard game, or a game where he completed 60% of his passes or better, going into the bye.

Coming out of it, he passed for 297 yards, completing 60% of his passes, with a TD and no ints.

He’ll top 300 again against Miami. I predict only 2 tds, because Howard is going to eat, BIG TIME.

500 total yards of offense FTW!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On paper, it looks like the Bears have the edge, but this is a classic "look ahead" scenario. A non-division road game against a "meh" opponent this week with the Patriots up next week. Happens all the time.

I have a feeling that Nagy does not coach, or gameplan that way.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Aren't Andy Reid teams always amazing off the Bye week? I only ask, as Nagy clearly likes to run things the way Reid does.

Didn't Fox have every team lose after a bye week for his time here? Be nice to see them come out with the same energy as they left after the Buss game.

Traditionally, yes. I'm just looking forward to watching a team that doesn't look like dogshit coming off a bye for once.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any word on if Wake will play Sunday?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hate that we went on a bye after that hot performance. I hope we don’t lose momentum and can build on that.