Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not sure why 3 Hawks play the puck. Should probably leave a guy in the crease

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on Captain Toews. Hawks need your services yet again because your useless teammates can't hold a lead.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man how many pathetic games in a row is this by Toews? 300?

So fucking sad.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Saad Panda and Keef pure garbage. Lost 2 points big letdown

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pitiful performance by Kane this game. Captain Toews did all he could but it wasn't enough. Oh well.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like Toews took the night off after his gift assists by a couple of rookies. What a pathetic pile of crap.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Fking 1 goal lead and on the power play and we give up possession and then a goal.

What a fking joke.

Nice to get points every game but the d is awful and cam ward should be put out to pasture.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
come on!!!! why can this team not finish periods? This has gone on for too long...they are doing something wrong, you can't fall back in this league and try to sit out the end of periods. Or is Keith so exhausted at end of periods we snap?

Something is wrong...we have been talking about this issue for years for fucks sake. 2 goddamn seconds left in the 2nd....I'm so used to final minute collapse in second I took that one on the chin...but then again in the third? 35 seconds? For fucks sake man.

Its a combination of little killer instinct (this team seems to play better from behind), some dumb ass tactic not to go for two goal leads or idea that sitting back is better defense than staying aggressive with a goddamn light weight laser show offense...needs to be firing and killing them when they get desperate enough to send numbers...then send numbers back and kill...we clearly can't finish on our heals so why hasn't this changed?

And I think Keith getting tired near end of 2nd and third could be actual contributer, meaning ...reduce his fucking minutes so he isn't trailing a goal to finish every fucking night. How many times do you have to see it?

Any other ideas? Fuck!!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Eddie talked about it all game. Giving away the puck in their zone, letting teams spend far too much time there. I think the wild had 20 shots on goal the first period.

But 3 seconds left in the second and 23 left in the third, yeah, its bad. Not hard to see who got beat on the OT winner.

Its really amazing to really watch the game. I saw Fortin getting to every puck, Haydon getting to pucks, blocking shots, some awesome net play by Rutta again, who is the only guy who will play goalie from the defensive roster. Then you see Keith put shots on his own net apparently so Ward could freeze the puck.

The first powerplay looked good, then they went to that push em back shit that blows 10 seconds.

Still undefeated in regulation, a point in every game, cant get that mad yet. I guess that will be saturday when Keith plays his 1000th game and is let off the hook even more.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Saad Panda and Keef pure garbage. Lost 2 points big letdown

Breadman was a choke artist in the Playoffs doe. Totally needed Saad Panda to get Towes goin bro, Breadman with Kane didn't mean shit.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Disappointing to get just 1 point there...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disappointing to get just 1 point there...
Giving up a game-tying short handed goal that late in a game is brutal. That players Q had out there at the time were questionable at best.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Breadman was a choke artist in the Playoffs doe. Totally needed Saad Panda to get Towes goin bro, Breadman with Kane didn't mean shit.

Geez, what exactly are the standards. First year in the league he choked in the playoffs? He damn near put columbus on his back to GET TO THE PLAYOFFS.

Gotta get there to choke there.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Shots on goal

first period, minny 16, hawks 12
second period minny 12 hawks 9
third period minny 15 hawks 8
OT Minny 3 hawks 2.

Hawks had alot of looks, but wide of the net does not count as a shot. Cat or Fortin with Kane and dropping Saad to third line would give someone for Kane to set up. worst case, they put Anisimov back on the third, move Schmaltz to wing so kane can find him, but Schmaltz is playing some great two way hockey now.

Ward stopped 42 out of 46 and I bet 10 of them were really good saves, or really strong saves where he held his ground while he was getting pushed into the net with the puck.

It was a very strong game for ward. I bet he gets Saturday too so Forsberg does not have a chance to tarnish Keiths parade.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Geez, what exactly are the standards. First year in the league he choked in the playoffs? He damn near put columbus on his back to GET TO THE PLAYOFFS. Gotta get there to choke there.
I think his post was sarcastic. At least that's how I took it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I think his post was sarcastic. At least that's how I took it.

I dont think so, I mean, that was what everyone said when they dealt Panarin and got Saad back. The tone changed when we did not get the Saad back that we expected after the first half dozen games last year.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Swap Fortin with Saad Panda.

Well looks like Q must have saw this as at today practice Fortin was on 2nd line, and Saad Panada on 4th line.

#calledit