Does Miami always beat us?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not always, but they do have an advantage.

Heat index says gonna feel hotter than 100 degrees on field on sunday. crazy for mid october.
This isn't any advantage for Miami. Most of the players for both teams come from FL, TX, CA or somewhere south. It's not like they evolve to different climates when they get to the NFL.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Last time Bears played the Dolphins in Miami the Bears won 16-0. A similar result is very very possible.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
3 of the last 4 times the Bears have played the Dolphins in Miami the Bears have won. The 5th was the 85 game.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
The last 4 games between the two teams the closest final score was within 13 points, which was the last time they played. I think they're due for a closer game. Considering the Bears last two road games have been between 1 and 2 points I think this game might end up a little closer than people think it's going to be.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Dolphins have won 3 of last 4. The last 8 games between the two teams they're 4-4. If the Bears win the next 4 games against them, they won't tie 8-8 all time series until I think 2027.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was why we kicked the crap out of the Tampa Bay Bucs. We historically beat the crap out of the Bucs.

We had better not sleep on Miami. They still lead the league in turnovers and are at home. They aren't a great team but they are opportunistic and if we play sloppy we can lose this game. Statistically we should dominate this team but statistics don't win football games.

Except for when they dominated us in 16 and 17.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
This isn't any advantage for Miami. Most of the players for both teams come from FL, TX, CA or somewhere south. It's not like they evolve to different climates when they get to the NFL.
Bruh... It's called being acclimated. Evolve... Lol wut

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk