1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Silly thread.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
With a couple of weeks before the trade deadline It’s going to heat up this thread isn’t actually that silly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe he should trade for the next Eric Dickerson, Derrick Henry. Right?

I don’t know what that means. I’m more concerned with our starting rb passively aggressively crying about touches after a blowout.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t know what that means. I’m more concerned with our starting rb passively aggressively crying about touches after a blowout.

Good point. My point is he doesn't fit this offense. Get something for him while you can. Pace can production like his out of a FA or UDFA.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With a couple of weeks before the trade deadline It’s going to heat up this thread isn’t actually that silly.

If he is traded, you can bet this will be necro'ed

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mentioned vwe should trade him a few weeks ago but OP is saying Jordan Howard is trash.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mentioned vwe should trade him a few weeks ago but OP is saying Jordan Howard is trash.

So a RB that doesn't average 3.5ypc, pouts after games, and isn't a factor in pass blocking or the passing game isnt trash?? Interesting.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:

I am not saying he should just saying the rumors are going to be crazy till the deadline. I really hope we don’t but pace is unpredictable

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So a RB that doesn't average 3.5ypc, pouts after games, and isn't a factor in pass blocking or the passing game isnt trash?? Interesting.

Why are you messaging me now? Trying to use posts from months ago about my personal life against me. Did I hurt you feelings that bad?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you messaging me now? Trying to use posts from months ago about my personal life against me. Did I hurt you feelings that bad?

Lol. Triggered much?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Am I allowed to screenshot the two neggs he sent me and the two messages?

You can't dislike twice. I'm trolling you at this point

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You can't dislike twice. I'm trolling you at this point

If you think digging through my old posts and remembering a bunch of little facts about my life is trolling you are delusional.

You're more like a Mother who is worried about my life.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you think digging through my old posts and remembering a bunch of little facts about my life is trolling you are delusional.

You're more like a Mother who is worried about my life.

Let it go bro. Move on.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don’t like the idea of trading Howard. I wish we could use him more. A lot more actually. It just seems like he doesn’t seem to be utilized in Nagy’s offense. Now like I said, I wish to have him here with the Bears and see him have 18+ rushes in a game. But if he is not going to be used, then why have him. I wish we were having a talk about us using him to much instead of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t like the idea of trading Howard. I wish we could use him more. A lot more actually. It just seems like he doesn’t seem to be utilized in Nagy’s offense. Now like I said, I wish to have him here with the Bears and see him have 18+ rushes in a game. But if he is not going to be used, then why have him. I wish we were having a talk about us using him to much instead of this.

I guess you didn't see how much more dangerous the Bears are with him not in the game. We can get his production out of a street FA. If Pace can get a 3rd for him, you take it ASAP

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I guess you didn't see how much more dangerous the Bears are with him not in the game. We can get his production out of a street FA. If Pace can get a 3rd for him, you take it ASAP

I guess it’s hard for you to understand a post. I’m saying if we are not going to use him, then why have him? Trade him. But I would rather us be more like the Steelers. Big time QB but with the hard run game. But that’s not the case.