Cody Parkey is freaking useless

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ride the oak.

Why have a field goal kicker when we aren't kicking field goals.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Ehh long FG on the road. Shouldn't have come down to it. If you give up over 30 to the Dolphins you deserve to lose. Snap was bad and holder couldn't get it centered before the kick.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So... Dez gets a #CALLEDIT?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Yup. Knew he was going to miss that kick. The whole commercial break I was saying they should just punt and play for the tie because once he missed there was too much time left in too good of field position

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I knew he was going to miss it once Nagy became a bitch and called a run play up the gut trying a 50plus yrd FG.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Might have been a road game for Da Bears, but it's not like Parkey hasn't kicked in this stadium before...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's expect him to kick his career long in overtime. Forget getting the ball to the 20 yard line, which we could have easily done. I knew he was going to miss the kick before he kicked it. You only ask him to kick that when you've done EVERYTHING you can do to get a first down and fail. Nagy did NOT try to even get a first there. Holy shit.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Everybody knew he was going to miss, and everybody knew that Dolphins kicker was going to make his kick. It literally could have been a guy off the street for Miami and he still would have made it. I've never seen a team so unlucky when it comes to kickers missing kicks against them. I'm convinced he would have nailed a 60 yarder if it came down to it.

Parkey is terrible

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Btw for the scoreboard watchers not game watchers. The kick came out headed for middle of uprights but tailed to right because holder did not have it centered. Snap was bad and ball was tilted to side when the kick was made.

I don't know what angle you were watching from but that kick was straight and wide right from the moment he kicked it.

brady

Liked Posts:
Still comes back to Nagy not going for win and putting Parkey in a bad position. Play to win. I'm assuming Nagy just learned a valuable lesson. Also, Parkey is not good, no offence to him.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
This is on Naggy for putting a team win on a around the block filed goal kicker, over letting the QB the team moved up and and drafted number two on, try to win it. Shows he is more conservative than given credit for in close games, and most games in the NFL are close in the end, which means the Bears will lose more than win with Naggys approach.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Parkey is one of the last people I’d blame for the loss. I’d still blame him, but he’d be low on the list. Long snapper is higher.