Refs keeping miami in this game

Rawky

Liked Posts:
Bad calls, ticky tack calls, delaying so miami can challenge. Just seems a little too shitty to me.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I guess that's the only way to neutralize this defense

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have to agree. This is your typical NFL bullshit....calls you never see made against NE.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad calls, ticky tack calls, delaying so miami can challenge. Just seems a little too shitty to me.

You must be a dumb babyboomer. Officiating has been fine. Maybe the Bears should be more disciplined?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey OP you gonna cry about the BS PI flag on the Dolphins too or nah?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to agree. This is your typical NFL bullshit....calls you never see made against NE.

U mean like the packers?.. when one of the recievers obviously pushes the defender for a wide open Adams to score td?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thought the calls actually went more our way

BigTom

Liked Posts:
That flag on the pick play was the difference in the game. The Packers run that play every game without a flag.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Terrible flag. Cost a victory.

gave a lot of momentum back to Miami but the refs didn't cost us anything, we left 2 TD's on the field and the defense played like shit almost all game, especially against some back up olinemen. Dolphins won, was a great game to watch minus the loss.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
IMO the worst call was the non holding call on Mack on the third down pass play that was tipped to Stills. I wasn't even worried about the pass because I was so sure a flag would be thrown. I was shocked when one wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the pick play on burton is what turned the tide...that touchdown goes through and the dolphins roll over and go to sleep

Norseninja

Liked Posts:
That was terrible...I was screaming at the tv for them to throw the flag! Worst one for me was the non delay of game call they had on the Frank Gore run. It was not even close, off by at least a second.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
U mean like the packers?.. when one of the recievers obviously pushes the defender for a wide open Adams to score td?

First off, your reffering to Allison's td, not Adams.

Second. LMAO dude that would have been the tickiest tackiest pushoff call in history had it been called, complete nonsense. You are lucky Fuller got away with DPing him downfield.

Kinda like how Adams was leveled and taken off his feet and out of the play on Fuller oopsie drop int. Terrible no call, but dpi is ok for your D apparently.

Enjoy your loss to Osweiler you pretender XD.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
That flag on the pick play was the difference in the game. The Packers run that play every game without a flag.

We have had three 'pick' plays called back this year on penalty.

Shut the fuck up. The refs love you but you suck kek

jbd

Liked Posts:
refs cost us the game...absolutely...bears did make mistakes..however, it was the refs that took points off the board on a bullshit call on burton...get the fuck out eggshorts you clearly have dementia or didn't watch the game. Refs botched numerous calls in dolphins favor this game.