Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dolphins are no slouch team. TB is a cupcake defense. Not Miami. This L belongs to the entire chicago bears team today

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I blame that fucking idiot Ryan Pace

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No. This defense will rebound. Mitch is turning the corner and that’s still absolutely huge. We said we just need an average offense to make playoffs and if he keeps developing like this we will have an above average offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Dolphins are no slouch team. TB is a cupcake defense. Not Miami. This L belongs to the entire chicago bears team today

If the Bears are contenders they beat a team using a back-up QB and 20% of their roster hurt.

Zero sacks against an Oline 2 using reserve players.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If the Bears are contenders they beat a team using a back-up QB and 20% of their roster hurt.

Zero sacks against a Oline 2 using reserve players.

I wouldnt call the Bears a contender. we have been terrible for a while now... But we are on the up and up

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Nagy now has concreted his reputation as being consecutive in big situations. His past has not changed.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
its one game....I'm actually impressed they could find a way to lose to this dolphins team. It took every screw up in the books to make it happen! 2x in the five and failed to score...little effort on Defense...throwing on 3rd and run, running in OT to attempt a 50 yard fg, deflection pass on 3rd down in OT by the refs, and thats not all of it!

I'm truly stunned...we couldn't lose to a team that pathetic if we tried 100x100 times

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
New England Patroitz are next.

How does this team rebound and react after a devastating lose to a beat up team and now host the best franchise in recent sport history?

I’m hoping the Pats beat KC tonight and have a hangover on Sunday.

Brady will shred the Bears defense without pressure and now there is tape show how to slow us down.

The Bears were not going 15-1 and sometimes a lose helps a team learn. However was this a terrible time to have a lose like Miami?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There was plenty of blame to pass around today. 3 turnovers -- 2 being in the red zone. No pass rush, not establishing the running game, questionable play calling on both sides of the ball, missed tackles, missed intermediate and deep throws by Trubisky. This was the kind of game that an elite team puts away. As promising as the first six weeks have been, there's still plenty of work to be done.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Actually this is a game that makes me realize that losing Gase to the Dolphins was indeed a loss. That said, I like where the Bears are much than the Dolphins, both being 3-2 teams.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I think you're right, but a W next week would change the narrative yet again for this team. I think they're about 99% likely to lose next week, though, but I do think that game will say a lot about how the Bears are set up the rest of the year.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The bears have zero quality wins and 2 loses to average teams. My eyes opened today. It’s not a good feeling.