I blame the refs

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have video of the Floyd Roughing the passer play? I must have been in the Bathroom.

The body slam will get called everytime

The PI call was ticky tack, technically an illegal pick, but never gets called. bad call IMO, no way you call that

the holding no calls? bah, stfu

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Team loss, move on.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Don’t blame the refs. That’s the most pathetic level of bitching and moaning. The defense lost us this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The defense that spent the entire first half on the field and only gave up 7 points? Nice try.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have video of the Floyd Roughing the passer play? I must have been in the Bathroom.

The body slam will get called everytime

The PI call was ticky tack, technically an illegal pick, but never gets called. bad call IMO, no way you call that

the holding no calls? bah, stfu

So you think it's totally cool there was not 1 holding call on MIA facing the best D in the NFL? gtfo

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Refs made plenty of terrible calls. Usually one call can be overlooked for me...just play on and don't let it bother you. But they refused to look at the O-line for holding or penalties of any sort, they call a tacky foul on Burton, but let a pleyer block in the back and obstruct Fuller on one of Wilson's TDs, they didn't spot the ball on a crucial situation where we were ready to run a play, they fail to blow the whistle on Floyd leading to a stupid roughing penalty, etc, etc..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you think it's totally cool there was not 1 holding call on MIA facing the best D in the NFL? gtfo

I only bitch about that stuff when one side is getting the calls and the other isn't. If the Bears had accumulated a bunch of holding calls, then yes, but they didn't. Just makes you look like a little whine ass bitch, Stick to the calls that were blatantly bad.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I don’t even want to get into the holding calls that wasn’t and it’s not because they didn’t see it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The defense that spent the entire first half on the field and only gave up 7 points? Nice try.

The one that complexly forgot how to tackle in the 2nd half

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Refs made plenty of terrible calls. Usually one call can be overlooked for me...just play on and don't let it bother you. But they refused to look at the O-line for holding or penalties of any sort, they call a tacky foul on Burton, but let a pleyer block in the back and obstruct Fuller on one of Wilson's TDs, they didn't spot the ball on a crucial situation where we were ready to run a play, they fail to blow the whistle on Floyd leading to a stupid roughing penalty, etc, etc..

That was a momentum swing also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I only bitch about that stuff when one side is getting the calls and the other isn't. If the Bears had accumulated a bunch of holding calls, then yes, but they didn't. Just makes you look like a little whine ass bitch, Stick to the calls that were blatantly bad.

So you're trolling. Got it.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The one that complexly forgot how to tackle in the 2nd half

So it had nothing to do with the refs taking a TD away on a phantom call, followed by your boy Dear Sweet Mitchell throwing a horrid interception in the redzone? K thanks.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So it had nothing to do with the refs taking a TD away on a phantom call, followed by your boy Dear Sweet Mitchell throwing a horrid interception in the redzone? K thanks.

My boy Dear Sweet Mitchell was one of the best players on the field today. And yes your right that call affected the game, but not more than letting Wilson have a million YAC

Madden

Liked Posts:
Zero holds is pretty questionable along with the RTP and personal foul on Floyd with the body slam since there was no whistle. We did get calls our way though like when Trevethan tackled a WR and no call.

Lots of blame to go around.

1. Winning by 7 with 3 min left? Defense blows it because no one can tackle
2. Chance for game winning kick? Parkey wide right
3. Chance to get a closer FG attempt or TD? Nagy goes conservative and settles for 50+ FG
4. Chance to increase lead? Refs call pick flag that hardly gets called
5. Chance to add at least 3 there? Trubisky throws INT in end zone
6. Chance to add 7? Howard fumbles at the 1 yard line

Clutch moments

1. Miracle fumble recovery at 1 yard line in OT
2. Making them punt after Cohen fumble in OT
3. Drive with 3 minutes left in regulation to take the lead on pass from Mitch to Miller

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
My boy Dear Sweet Mitchell was one of the best players on the field today. And yes your right that call affected the game, but not more than letting Wilson have a million YAC

Suppose they call a hold on a couple of those Wilson receptions, IT'S LIKE THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME OR SOMETHING

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you're trolling. Got it.

Not trolling at all, rooted for the Bears the whole game. just hate the fact after every loss, it's always blame the refs........

but to be fair, I see fans from every team do that.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yup it’s our defense .. funny tho how two of their offense lineman were out and a backup qb but zero sacks hmmm wonder why? Not even one offensive hold on them and were geting held by the jersey the entire game so spare me the bullshit that it’s our defenses fault when it’s not.. u know damn well they don’t want to see us at 4-1 since their darling fudge***s suck balls this year

We suck by starting slow this year, despite the fact that we start slow nearly every year and it never does you any good? Kek.

We are a half game behind you and beat you. If we suck, then you suck lol.

Way to not respond to the fact that you were allowed to hold and dpi all game week 1.

Face it. You lost because you arent very good. There is a difference between GB who starts slow nearly every yeaer, and CHI, who just isnt a real contender.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Not trolling at all, rooted for the Bears the whole game. just hate the fact after every loss, it's always blame the refs........

but to be fair, I see fans from every team do that.

Dolphins got nearly all the calls/no calls the whole game. In a 3 pt game it matters. Cost us at least 10 points. Def still sucked tho.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
yeah....the referee team!

Shitty refereeing is what the NFL is all about. Works for you & against you on any given sunday. Every single phase of the Bears had times they shit the bed.